𝟬𝟭𝟭.⠀⠀⠀⠀beliebers

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

011. 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒!
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ─── 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴, 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙽 𝙶𝙾
❝ he's terrifying, in case you haven't noticed ❞

 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒!➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ─── 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴, 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙽 𝙶𝙾❝ he's terrifying, in case you haven't noticed ❞

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

𝖫Ø𝖱𝖣𝖠𝖦, 19:47 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

         LANI sat by her bedroom window typing her english paper up. Upon the recent events that had taken place the day prior she hadn't left her bedroom. Elías had tried bringing the brunette out of her room, only to receive no response. Her father had his suspicions as to why she hadn't left the room thinking her friends and her had fought but when the man had asked Elías he just shrugged. To say her father as upset hearing she had gotten into a fight made the man's blood boil. Like Elías his first question was why she didn't fight back, immediately making the green eyed girl crack a smile.

Hearing the familiar bell of the front door Lani sighed in annoyance. "Lani!" Her father's strong voice called her from down stairs. Lani gnawed on her bottom lip, placing her laptop down in a huff. She threw on her chunky lavender cardigan over top her grey sports bra and matching fitted sweat pants. She groaned as the bell rang throughout the house once again. "Leilani!" He called again.

Jogging down the stairs, she walked down the hall towards the front door. Expecting to see Noora or Eva, but to her surprise she was revealed to familiar hazel eyes. Chris looked down at Lani's exposed chest with wide eyes and a smirk. Wrapping her sweater tighter around her body she looked up in annoyance at the boy. "What?" She asked quietly not wanting her father to hear there was a boy at the door.

"Whose at the door, Lili?" Roy hollered from the kitchen, Lani facepalmed herself.

"Uh, just a friend from school. Homework stuff." She called back. Turning back to the smirking brunette, she narrowed her eyes. "You need to leave, now." She moved closing the door, only for Chris' foot to block the door from closing.