𝟬𝟮𝟱.⠀⠀⠀⠀always

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

025. 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒!
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ─── 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙾, 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴
❝ i'll always be here for you, christoffer ❞

 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒!➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ─── 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙾, 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴❝ i'll always be here for you, christoffer ❞

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

𝖫Ø𝖱𝖣𝖠𝖦, 14:35 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

LANI walked through her front door with a sigh of relief. Exhaustion hitting the brunette like a brick. She sighed gripping the strap of her bag tightly, as she entered the threshold, closing the door behind her and locking the locks. Hearing shuffling in the kitchen she removed her snow-covered boots and dragged her feet towards the kitchen.

"Sweetheart, you're home." Roy greeted his daughter with a wide smile, walking over and kissing the shorter girl's temple. "I made lunch. Isak and Elías are-"

"Dude, I so owned you." Elías exclaimed walking beside Isak who shook his head at the curly haired teen.

"Nei, I won that last round." He chuckled. The two came to a stop seeing the familiar brunette. Wide smiles spread across the two boys faces as the duo ran up to the brunette engulfing her in a group hug. "We missed you!" Isak exclaimed in the green eyed beauty's ear.

"I did more." Elías mumbled into his sisters hair. Roy watched the trio with a small smile.

"Food's on the table, kids." He chuckled making his way into the kitchen.

"How was it?" Isak asked, helping Lani place her bags down by the staircase, Elías watching the two.

"Eh, fun. Pretty cold, but isn't it always here?" She giggled removing her coat, and scarf placing it down on a nearby bench by the wall.

"Well, obviously. It's not the same as Madrid." Isak chuckled throwing an arm around the brunette's shoulders dragging her into the dinning room.

"Chris asked for you." Lani raised a teasing brow to the blonde, who grimaced at the thought of the brunette.