𝟬𝟮𝟭.⠀⠀⠀⠀broken hearts club

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

021. 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁!
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ─── 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙾, 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴
❝ don't worry her goods were covered ❞

 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁!➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ─── 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙾, 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴❝ don't worry her goods were covered ❞

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

𝖫Ø𝖱𝖣𝖠𝖦, 11:08 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

NOORA walked through her apartment, stumbling upon empty bottle of liquor. She walked into her shared living room seeing Eva and Lani both snuggling against one another. Noora suppressed a smile, she looked over seeing Eskild also squished on the couch hugging Lani's feet, the three softly snoring.

After the club incident. The two girls couldn't go home, facing Eva's mother or Lani's father. Lani had the bright idea to call Eskild asking the boy if they could sleep at his. After texting her father, the two boys dropped the intoxicated girls off at Noora's after assisting them on to the couch. Where Eva was met with a bottle of Jack Daniels. Daniel spoke to Eskild to make sure the brunette wouldn't touch anymore alcohol, he had given her bag to the blonde boy who nodded in understanding listening to the worried handsome boy.

After Daniel revealing he was in fact straight, alongside Adam Eskild let the two go. Where as the party didn't stop for Eva, who believed it was his birthday. Lani stuck with water for the remainder of the night, which sobered her up quick, resulting in her being swarmed with that nights recent activities; to say she felt guilty and disgusted with herself would be an understatement. Not to mention she felt a weird feeling in her chest recalling Chris' actions.

Noora tilted her head at the girls, "Eva? Lani?" She called out. Receiving no response she called out slightly louder. "Eva! Lani!"

Lani stirred, Eva snuggling more into the girls exposed chest. Lani stretched her arms out and let out a small yawn. She fluttered her eyes opened adjusting to the brightness from the sun which shown in through the living room windows she felt arms wrapped around her body. She glanced down in confusion seeing Eva with her cheek smushed against her chest. Lani furrowed her brows recalling the nights events.