𝟬𝟭𝟬.⠀⠀⠀⠀bad girls club

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

010. 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁!
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ─── 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴, 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙽 𝙶𝙾
❝ not every beauty needs a beast ❞

 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁!➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ─── 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴, 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙽 𝙶𝙾❝ not every beauty needs a beast ❞

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

𝖳𝖨𝖱𝖲𝖣𝖠𝖦, 13:24 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

         LANI walked alongside Christoffer through the halls of Nissen. The two had gotten close in a short amount of time. Especially since the two had a lot more in common then they would have thought. To say Lani was surprised Chris had a nerdy side underneath his cocky facade, would be an understatement.

The girls had texted Lani asking about her new found friendship with the penetrator boy, to which she explained that it was only a friendship and nothing more. Chris, Vilde, and Sana were on board with the girl's choice. Whereas Eva and Noora had a lot more to say on the matter. Eva, being that he cheated on his girlfriend with her, to which Lani reassured the two it was only a friendship and that she'd never fall for someone who has cheated before.

Chris had spoken to William who had bombarded the hazel eyed boy with questions about their new fond friendship. To which he simply smiled shyly. William wanted the best for his best friend of course, but he also didn't want him hurting the girl. She was too good for him, and they all knew it. Chris just didn't care; he wanted-needed her in his life, and no one could tell him otherwise.

"Have you talked to Eva or Iben?" Lani asked the boy, whose smile dropped upon hearing the two girls names.

"Lan, don't." Chris warned, and shook his head wanting to drop the topic.

Lani jumped in front of the boy with raised brows looking up at the taller boy. "I'm just asking." She shrugged innocently. "You should apologize. I read the instagram comments-"