𝟬𝟯𝟮.⠀⠀⠀⠀addictive

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

032. 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄!
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ─── 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙾, 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴
❝ i made it clear for him to stay the fuck away from you ❞

 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄!➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ─── 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙾, 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴❝ i made it clear for him to stay the fuck away from you ❞

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

𝖲𝖮𝖭𝖣𝖠𝖦, 20:29 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

         "YOU guys slept together?" Lani asked with wide eyes to the blonde, ignoring the feeling of another's lips pressed against her own hours before.

"I don't know what happened!" Noora silently cried, wiping her nose roughly. "I-I woke up and he was there and some other girl was there to. I don't know what to do oh my, God."

Lani wrapped her arms around the hyperventilating blonde. "We'll figure this out together, okay?" She mumbled against her wet blonde hair. "He won't get away with this." She said in disgust.

"But, what if, what if it was my fault?" Noora asked pulling away. "What if I wanted to do it? And I forced myself-"

"It doesn't matter. You were drunk and blacked out. No one should have done anything but help you sober up and take you away from the situation." Lani denied shaking her head, "You weren't in the right state of mind, I'm sure William-"

"William!" Noora exclaimed quietly, tears breamed her ocean blue eyes as she thought to her boyfriend.

"He'll understand." Lani said, slightly unsure. Noora looked to her with a look of disbelief. "Maybe he won't but you won't know unless he hears it from you. You have to tell him. If he hears it from that dick, he won't trust you again." She said softly.

"He isn't going to forgive me period." She shook her head. "You and I both know that."

Lani sighed and looked out of Noora's window which displayed darkness. "You're right, I do know that. I know William. He has no one." She frowned, "His brother doesn't care about anyone but himself, his mamá is off and away, papá in London, and he lost his sister." Noora sniffled looking up at her best friend's green irises in sadness and regret. "But I also know you. And you would never, ever do anything like this purposefully. Drunk or not, there's holes in the story and you need answers. I know you are scared, but you know William to. And he may present himself to be a royal dick to other's but he's actually the softest guy you'll ever meet." Her lips twitched upwards at the thought of the boy. Her green orbs looked down thinking of the hazel eyed boy. "Just, make sure you are the one to tell him."