𝟬𝟬𝟴.⠀⠀⠀⠀halloween town

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

008. 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍!
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ─── 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴, 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙽 𝙶𝙾
❝ i'd keep your legs closed if i were you ❞

 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍!➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ─── 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴, 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙽 𝙶𝙾❝ i'd keep your legs closed if i were you ❞

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

𝖮𝖭𝖲𝖣𝖠𝖦, 7:56 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

          LANI awoke to her alarm clock blaring throughout her bedroom. With yawn she reached over to her nightstand, bobbing her head along to the song playing; Dangerous by Big Data and Joywave. Luna nudging the dark haired girl, who smiled and kissed her head. Sitting up, she stretched her arms, letting her bare feet touch the cold wooden floor beneath her. Walking to her ensuite, she brushed her teeth, washed her face, and applied her everyday makeup. With a  nod to herself, she walked out of the restroom. Coming to a halt she walked backwards into the room looking in the mirror, tilting her head to the side she grabbed her infamous blood-red lip pencil applying it to her bare lips.

"Better." She blotted her lips. Walking to her closet she threw on a white turtle neck, a tan bell-sleeved dress over top. Putting on some white lace socks that peeked above her tan ankle boots. She walked out of her bedroom down the stairs to the kitchen, kissing her father on the cheek, then walked over to Elías ruffling his curly hair.

Both males looked to the dark haired girl in confusion. Roy looked down at his watch and widened his eyes, "Either of you need something? Lunch money? Money for breakfast. I didn't have any damn time to cook you guys anything, uh how about-" He looked to Elías who smiled widely pointing to his plate.

"Papá we're okay." Lani reassured her father with a smile. Elías nodded in agreement finishing off his eggos. "We should go before we're late." She nodded to her father. Who nodded in return. Elías looked up to Lani with a raise of his brow, Lani nodded assuring she was fine. Only it was far from the truth, and he knew it.