𝟬𝟬𝟵.⠀⠀⠀⠀friendships and sculptures

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

009. 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐏𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒!
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ─── 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴, 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙽 𝙶𝙾
❝ really annoying, horrible at
makeup, kind of an ass ❞

 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐏𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒!➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ─── 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴, 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙽 𝙶𝙾❝ really annoying, horrible at makeup, kind of an ass ❞

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖣𝖠𝖦, 11:32 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

           THE six girls sat in the lunch room conversing with one another. Lani sat finishing her sketch of the boy with the hazel eyes, flipping the page to a fresh sheet. Noora raised a brow to the brunette who shook her head, her cheeks tinting pink. Looking up Lani furrowed her brows as Vilde separated her food, Lani and Noora frowned at the platinum blonde who rambled about porn.

Lani sighed, "Vilde. You're literally ruining all of my favourite movie series. Please stop." She pleaded the blonde, who blushed nodding apologetically.

"What are you doing on your plate, Vilde?" Noora asked watching as the blonde continued to sort out her food. Lani gnawed on her lip ignoring thoughts that swarmed through her head.

Vilde looked up to the two girls smiling, "I'm just sorting my salad." She explained.

"Vilde, you don't need to sort it." Lani shook her head, smiling reassuring the blonde. Vilde nodded hesitantly lifting her fork that was filled with a tomato to her lips, biting it hesitantly and chewing.

Lani coughed looking down at her book, feeling a vibration in her jean pocket, she pulled it out. With a roll of her eyes reading the recipients name, shoving the phone back into her pocket. Tuning the girls back in she looked up at Eva upon hearing Chris' name. Who chuckled looking to Chris.