𝟬𝟭𝟴.⠀⠀⠀⠀dinner from hell

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

018. 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋!
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ─── 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙾, 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴
❝ people like us, don't deserve women like you. ❞

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

𝖳𝖨𝖱𝖲𝖣𝖠𝖦, 19:35 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

LANI sat in her bedroom getting ready for the night to come. She had contemplated calling Chris and cancelling, which she was sure would make him relieved. She didn't understand why he and his father disliked one another, she assumed they drifted away after his mother's death. Which confused her, seeing as how her mother's death brought her father, Elías, and her closer then ever in a strange way. She had texted William earlier in the day asking if he had known why, and he simply said Chris would have to tell her, and that it wasn't his business to share. She wasn't upset with the boy she understood and he was right.

So here she sat putting in her diamond stud earrings through her ears. Nerves filling her body as she looked over her makeup and neatly curled hair. From what she had noticed, Erike Jensen took pride in his appearance, from what she could tell by the expensive suit he had worn to a simple coffee shop, not to mention the large black limo that he travelled in to get there. She didn't want to risk showing up in jeans and a shirt; so she resulted in a black-laced crop top, with a matching black-lace pencil skirt, accompanied by black stilettos.

Looking in her floor length mirror she sighed hoping this wasn't to much, she didn't want to be over dressed. She texted Chris asking what she was supposed to wear to which he said, 'Anything you like.' Which didn't help her anxiety in the slightest. She had already taken her daily dosage that morning and her afternoon intake. And it wasn't helping what so ever.