Belarus x Fem!reader

Your pov
Natalia pinned me to the bed staring at my e/c orbs. "Where did he kiss you?" She asked slowly grinding. "My ch-cheek, the left on-ah~" She kept grinding and started sucking on my neck leaving a small bruise. "Did I say you could talk?" "Mm mm." I shook my head no "Exactly." I already took off my bra once I entered the hotel room. She slid her hand up my shirt and started playing with my left mound while still grinding and fucking up my neck. "No moaning princess~." She took off my shirt and kissed my left nipple and bit it. I whimpered and she chuckled and did the same to my right nipple. She went down to my womanhood and took off my skirt to leave me in my hot pink lace panties and black thigh high stockings. She told me to stay and not move while she got her phone and took a picture. "Just a reminder for why I need to come back home, to see my sexy, innocent wife~." She took off my panties and pressed record on her phone for audio and put it beside my head. She went down and spread my legs and licked my clit while I moaned out for the phone to hear. "Darling, I know you can do better~." While she ate me out I moaned even louder. "N-natalia, nnnggghhhh aaah~!" "Louder." She demanded. I arched my back and screamed for the heavens as she thrusted her tongue in and out of my entrance. I came for the 5th time and she licked me clean. She gave me some lingerie to wear. It was a maid outfit with cat ears and a cat tail butt plug. I went to the bathroom and put on the dress and stockings and put the ears on my head, I pushed the plug into my virgin bottom and moaned silently. I walked to find Natalia lying on the bed with her phone on a stand. "Maid may I have my "special" dessert?" "Yes master." I got on the bed and sat on her face. As she ate me out I was moaning and purring for the camera. "M-master, are you enjo-aaahhh~!" I was so close then she bit my clit and I came once again. I sat on her lap and she sat up stroking my thighs. "Good girl kitten~." She cooed in my ear. Her phone stopped recording and I fell onto her. "N-natalia, please give me a break." "One more, okay?" I sighed and kissed her cheek. "Just give me five minutes okay?" She agreed and we just cuddled. "Imagine if we were married?" "I would love that." She put a golden diamond ring on my ring finger and kissed my nose. "I love you, my wife~." She cooed into my ear. "I-i love you too." I started crying and she kissed my tears away. "Go put on the clothes in the bathroom." "Yes, Naty." I walked to the bathroom to find a babydoll lingerie set that was white with a vail. I put it on and walked to The bed. I sat on the bed and waited. She walked through the door in the same thing except in black. "Hello my beautiful bride." She stood between my thighs and kissed my neck while I breathed out and wrapped my legs around her waist.

Natalia pov
I grabbed a can of whipped cream and shook the bottle sprayed it in my mouth and French kissed her. I stripped the both of us and lied her down on the bed. "Lemme have a little taste~." I cooed. I had my phone recording everything that we did. Now I just had a bunch of pornos on my phone. I sprayed the whipped cream on her womanhood and licked it all up. I got on the bed with my wife still moaning and panting. I put her leg on my shoulder and rubbed our womanhoods together. "Aahh~ yes right there~." She moaned out. We both came and I fell onto the bed on top of her. I started grinding on her ass and slid my hand to finger fuck her. We both came again and my phone turned off. "I love you." "I love you more."