Chapter 30: The Big Reveal

The audience cheered and the other cast members came out on stage. Buster got everyone to quiet down.

"Now Jamie has some things she would like to say," Buster announced.

He stepped aside and Jamie, while holding hands with Johnny, stepped forward with the mic in hand.

"Hi. I can't tell you how scared I was doing that," Jamie said, making everyone laugh, then she added towards Johnny, "But I'd do it again for this guy."

Everyone awwed while Johnny smiled.

"Now his solo was definitely a surprise to me, but I have a surprise of my own for him," Jamie told them.

Johnny was confused but ready.

"I brought a special guest with me, who saw the whole show, and he wanted to see Johnny perform. And he got that chance tonight. Special guest, please stand up and spot light please," Jamie requested.

Marcus stood up and the spotlight landed on him. When Johnny saw him, his eyes were wide with surprise at first. Then he was brought to tears and a smile formed on his face. He ran into his father's arms while everyone applauded.

"Everyone, this is Marcus, Johnny's father," Jamie announced.

The applause continued for a little while until she got them to quiet down. Marcus and Johnny parted to look at her.

"Marcus was away for a while and I wanted to make sure that he saw Johnny perform. And it was tough keeping this a surprise, but I'm thrilled that they're here and proud to be a part of their family," Jamie explained.

The crowd cheered again as Johnny and Marcus came on the stage. Johnny hugged Jamie as he cried into her shoulder. She rubbed his back as she held him close. When they parted, he asked for the mic, which she gave to him.

"Wow. I did not see that coming," Johnny admitted, making everyone laugh, then he said, "Jamie, I knew I was the luckiest guy when I met you, but bringing my dad here, I have no words for how much that means to me. You are amazing and I love you."

"I love you too," Jamie responded.

They kissed and the audience cheered.

"Thank you everyone and good night," Buster said.

The curtain closed and everyone was backstage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N YAY!!! Happy day!!!

Sing Part Two (Johnny X Jamie)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें