Chapter 10: Talking to Big Daddy

The next day, Jamie walked in the prison and said she was there to see Big Daddy. She walked in to see Johnny talking to him. She smiled and waved at Big Daddy then told him to keep it quiet. He nodded as he kept talking. She snuck up behind Johnny then covered his eyes.

"Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did?" she sang in his ear.

He smiled as he put the phone down and turned around. They hugged, kissed, then he sat down while she sat in his lap. They put the phone between their faces so they both could hear.

"Well, if it isn't my future daughter-in-law," Big Daddy teased.

Johnny blushed so hard while Jamie giggled like crazy.

"It's good to see you too, Marcus," she greeted.

(A/N Big Daddy and Marcus are the same and the name Marcus will only be said in dialogue (at least for this fan fic).)

"Dad, why do you love to embarrass me?" Johnny asked.

"Because you're my son. I tease Jamie sometimes too. That makes her family," Big Daddy answered.

"And proud to be a member," Jamie smiled then kissed Johnny's cheek.

"I am too. I gotta go, guys. I'll see you later," Johnny said.

"See ya, son," Big Daddy told him.

Jamie got off his lap and kissed him. He left then Jamie sat back down in the seat and picked up the phone.

"So, has everything been going okay?" Big Daddy wondered.

"A few ups and downs. Not with Johnny though, there are only ups there," Jamie answered.

"I can see that. But Johnny told me about the tension that has been going on down at the theatre," he told her.

"Really?" she asked, a little ashamed.

"Yeah. That girl doesn't know what she's talking about. Don't worry about it," Big Daddy assured.

"Thanks," Jamie smiled.

"Now I know you didn't come to just hear me go on about how wrong the girl is," he changed the subject.

"Oh yeah," she remembered with excitement, looked to make sure no one was listening, then whispered, "I plan to bail you out."

His eyes were really wide with surprise at this news.

"What? How are you going to do that?" Big Daddy asked.

"I've been saving up since Mr. Moon hired me. I wanted to do it by either Johnny's and my anniversary or his birthday, but I didn't have it plus his birthday isn't for a while. But Mr. Moon gave me a $1,000 bonus yesterday and I can do it by the next show," Jamie explained.

"Really? I'll finally be able to get out of here?" he asked with a smile.

"Yeah, but Johnny doesn't know. I want it to be a surprise and I plan to bail you out the day of the show so you can see him perform. And the big reveal will be at the very end," she said.

"I can't believe this, Jamie. How did we get so lucky to have you in our lives?" Big Daddy asked.

"I feel like the lucky one," Jamie answered then said, "I gotta go, but I promise you'll be out of here in no time."

"See ya around," he responded.

She left with a smile on her face.

But little did she know that Brooke heard everything.

"Aww, what a shame you won't be able to do so," she smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Well, Jamie has enough money to bail Big Daddy/Marcus out, but Brooke knows. What to do.