Chapter 15: A Crazy Evening

At 8:30, Jamie and Johnny got to her place and he walked her to the door.

"I had a really great time tonight," Jamie told him.

"I did too. Thanks for teaching me how to dance," Johnny thanked.

"Well from where I was standing, it looked like you already knew how to. You're really good. Plus, don't take this the wrong way, but I'm surprised you didn't ask Gunter," she stated.

He laughed a little then said as he moved some of her hair out of her face, "I think I'd rather dance with you."

She smiled and they kissed until they heard utter chaos in the house.

They looked at the door then each other. She quickly got her key out and unlocked the door. When she opened it, they saw the piglets eating candy and going crazy while Gunter, tied up in fruit roll up.

"Oh thank goodness! Jamie, please help me!" Gunter begged.

"Okay. Operation: 'Kill the Sugar Rush' is a go," Jamie said, got to the stairs, then yelled, "Enough!"

All the piglets stopped what they were doing and saw Jamie. They were a little scared since she knew ways to punish them.

"Kids, this is not you guys being good for Gunter at all. You were supposed to be in bed asleep and you should be punished. But Gunter and I are willing to forgive and forget, right?" she replied, indicating to Gunter at the end.

Gunter was confused at first until Johnny elbowed him.

"Oh, ja! Ja! I am!" Gunter exclaimed.

"Now that will be the case IF you go clean yourselves up, brush your teeth, and go straight to bed before Mommy and Daddy get home. If you don't, I will tell them you were not behaving and talk them into giving you broccoli everyday for supper. Now go!" Jamie stated.

Without hesitation, the kids ran up the stairs into the bathroom.

"Thank you! Thank you so much!" Gunter said happily.

"No problem. Now, can you keep an eye on them to make sure they're doing what I told them? And if they're not, let me know," Jamie requested.

"You got it!" Gunter assured then ran after them.

Johnny and Jamie cleaned up all the candy off the floor. Once done, Jamie exhaled sharply and fell into a chair. She rested her head in her arms as she laid on the table.

"That was amazing, Jamie. You're really good with kids," Johnny told her as he sat next to her.

"And that's the most mad I've been at them. You can't help but love those crazy piglets," Jamie explained.

"Yeah. You also know how to get things underway with them. It's great," he assured.

"Thanks," she smiled.

That's when Rosita and Norman came and noticed the couple at the table.

"Oh, you're back early," Norman said.

"Did you two have fun?" Rosita asked.

"As always," Jamie answered, smiling.

"Where's Gunter?" Rosita wondered.

"Right here!" Gunter said, popping out of nowhere.

"Were the kids good?" Norman asked.

"Sweet little angels. Sound asleep," Gunter answered.

"Good. Thanks again for doing this," Rosita said.

"It was like no problem at all," Gunter shrugged off then added, "Well, I better get going."

"I should too," Johnny replied, standing up, kissed Jamie's forehead, then said, "See you later."

"Yes you will," she smiled, hugged him, and kissed his cheek.

They left and Jamie went to her room with a sigh of happiness. She was so happy to know how much Johnny loved her and there wasn't a doubt in her mind that she could be with him forever.

Then her phone buzzed and she looked to see a text from an unknown number.

(A/N J- Jamie / U- Unknown)

U: I know about your little surprise for Johnny.

Jamie was a little confused at this, so she responded back.

J: Who is this?
U: None of your business, Jamie. Just listen to me.
J: What do you want?
U: Well, I already told you that I know your little surprise for Johnny. And I have the money.

Jamie's eyes were wide as she got up and looked to see her jar of money, including her $1,000 bonus was gone. She started having a legit panic attack as she picked up her phone.

J: You had no right!
U: Shut up! You have something I want and I have something you want. And if you want it back, you'll do as I say.
J: What is it you want me to do?
U: Break up with Johnny.

Jamie's heart shattered into a million pieces. She knew all too well who this was: Brooke. She had her money to bail Johnny's dad out of prison and if she doesn't break up with Johnny, Big Daddy will remain in prison. She changed into her pajamas and cried herself to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Oh crap! This really escalated quickly!