Chapter 3: Jamie's Surprise and Buster's Announcement

Everyone arrived at the theater and went into the auditorium. They all sat in the chairs and waited for Buster to come out. Jamie and Johnny sat together, her head on his shoulder and his head on hers. Then he spotted Gunter.

"Hey, I'll be right back," he said.

"Okay," she stated.

He kissed her then went to go talk to Gunter. Jamie sighed dreamily as she held her necklace.

"You had a great date I'm guessing," Rosita smirked, snapping Jamie from her thoughts.

She looked to see Rosita, Meena, and Ash.

"Yeah. He gave me this necklace," Jamie answered, showing it to them.

"Aww. That's so sweet," Meena responded.

"What did you get him?" Ash wondered.

"I got him a dog tag that said 'Love of my Life, Man of my Dreams,'" Jamie answered.

Rosita and Meena went "aww" while Ash nodded with a smile. They all sat around her.

"And I can't help but ask; what is that jar full of money in your room?" Rosita wondered.

This caught Meena's and Ash's attention as Jamie blushed.

"It's a surprise for Johnny," Jamie answered.

"What is it?" Meena asked.

"Yeah, spill it," Ash smirked.

Jamie looked at Johnny, who was chatting with Gunter. Then she looked back at the girls.

"You promise you guys won't tell him?" she requested.

"Yes," they all answered.

"Okay," Jamie said then whispered, "I'm saving money to bail Johnny's dad out of jail."

The others gasped excitedly until Jamie shushed them.

"Guys! Calm down! I don't have enough yet to do so," Jamie explained.

"Well, how do you know they'll let you?" Rosita asked.

"Ever since he heard Johnny sing last year, things have been better between them. I've even visited Big Daddy and seen the changes. I told them that I don't want them to go through what I did, so I want to get Big Daddy out so they can have a relationship that's not blocked by glass. They already let Stan and Barry out, but I don't want to tell Johnny about his dad because I'm afraid I won't get enough by a certain date. I wanted to do it for our anniversary, but I didn't have enough. Then I thought about his birthday, but that's not for months. So if I can pull it off before this show Buster has in mind for us, that'll be unforgettable. Just one more paycheck and I think it'll be enough," Jamie explained.

"Well, we hope it works out," Meena told her.

"Thanks, guys," Jamie smiled.

That's when Buster came out and everyone took a seat.

"Hey guys. Thanks for coming," Buster said, looked backstage for a second, then said to the others, "I've called you all here because I have another great idea for my next show. It involves all of you and a new group. Here they are now."

The group came out to show a giraffe, a lion, a frog, a cheetah, a rhino, and another female gorilla.

"Everyone, this is Courtney, Ryan, Jerry, Cheyenne, Steve, and Brooke," Buster introduced, them waving when they were called.

This shocked the others as they got an idea of what Buster planned.

"We are going to have an actual singing competition where the audience will be the judges. What do you think?" Buster asked.

Sing Part Two (Johnny X Jamie)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें