Chapter twenty-three~ i cant forgive myself

Freddy's pov

The second (y/n) left, Toby grabbed my collar and yanked me close to him, so that we were face-to-face.

"Listen, fredboy, I've been trying to get her for years, and you think you can come around and take her away in a couple of days? Haha, not on my watch. If you lay off of her, I won't hurt you, understand?" He then took out a pocket knife and pointed it to my neck. "This is a sharp knife, just saying."

I gave a forced chuckle. I didn't really expect him to do such a thing. "Woah, woah, there, let's all calm-" he then put the knife against my skin, and I panicked. "Ok, ok, I understand!"

"Good, now don't tell anyone about this, and lay off her. All ya gotta do, and you'll still be alive. Got it?"

All I could do was nod. He gave one of those stupid smiles he always gives then puts the pocket knife away from my neck. This guy seemed crazy. He wanted to kill me for (y/n)? I was about to put my hand up to my neck to check if he done anything to me, until I saw (y/n) coming back.

"Hey! Sorry that I took a while, I had to tell the others where we were going. Fred, are you ok?" She looked up at me.

"Me? Oh y-yeah, Im ok!" I smile at her, and I feel Toby's eyes glaring at me, even though my back was facing him.

"You stuttered, fredbear."

"No I didn't, It's just, uh, that it's cold in here." I rubbed my hands a bit. She looked at me suspiciously. I wish I had better acting.

"Fred, if you don't wanna go, then you don't have to."

I didn't want to. I didn't want to go anywhere where Toby was. But I had to. I didn't trust that guy. I can't just leave her with a freak who wanted to kill others that have at least a small spark with her.

"No, it's ok, I wanna go. Unless you want me to stay."

"It's not that. You seem scared of going. I don't want to pressure you to going with me..." she grabbed my hand and looked at me, her eyes a bit brighter. I loved her more when she did that.

"You're not pressuring me, (y/n)." I chuckled. "You don't have to worry about me. I'm fine." I forced the last two words from my mouth. She gave me a soft kiss on the lips, then whispered "if anything goes wrong, just tell me, ok?" I smiled as I gave a small nod.

When I turned around I saw Toby giving a smile, but I thought I saw his eye twitch a bit.

"Alright, let's go, guys!" He said as he opened the drivers door and stepped inside it. I opened the backseat door, expecting (y/n) to sit in the front, until she opened the other backseat door and sat inside.

"Don't you wanna sit in the front?" I asked her.

"Nah, I'm good. I wanna sit in the back with you." She replied. I heard Toby give a low-growl that I think only I heard, because (y/n) didn't pay attention to it. I sat beside her and closed the door.

When Toby started to drive, (y/n) gave out a yawn as she leaned against the door, looking at the view outside. I was bored and I wanted her right beside me, so I did something that I saw guys do to girls at some parties.