Chapter four~ Dont worry

Freddy's POV
Ohgodohgodohgodohgod
My legs are against my chest, my arms wrapping them.
Oh god... I can't do this I can't.
Can't what? I thought to myself.
I dunno I just can't.
I was about to do a little conversation with myself until i heard footsteps coming over. I knew it was (y/n). I didn't want make eye contact with her, so I just sat there, looking at the ground. She sits beside me and stays silent. I felt myself go hot.
"Hey..." she finally says.
I don't reply. I was too scared and embarrassed to say nor do anything.
"I'm sorry about what happened... I didn't know that... th-that..." she tried to think of the right words to say it.
"No-o, its my-my fault. I'm s-sorry about-t the gam-me..." I said as I hug my legs tighter.
"Y-you don't ha-have to be here-re if you-you don't want t-to. You-u don't ha-have to de-walk with me-e" i say.
"Oh Freddy..." she says as she puts her hand on my chin. She turns my head to look at her.
"I don't care. I just want to make you happy again."
She looks at me and I gave her a smile. I smile back. I really wanted to hug her.
"Ack!" She says as she suddenly yanks away from me. She grab her stomach as she looks down
"Wh-what's wrong?"I ask.
"I'm just hungry." She says.
"O-Oh! uh, we'll have to as-ask baby how t-to do this..." I say as I stood up. Without thinking, I held out my hand for her to grab. She took it. Her hand felt so fragile, so delicate, I try not to squeeze it too hard as we walk to baby.

...

"Ok, so this is how it will go." Baby says as she gives (y/n) a pair of wireless earbuds and some money from the cash register.
"Ooo!" (Y/n) says which made me giggle.
"These I'll let us hear you. Freddy," baby starts. I nod and press a button on my stomach.
"Freddy and Bon bon only will be able to hear you, and they can respond to you. If you try to escape, then we will find you,"
"And crush your bones" says Foxy.
"And use your skin" adds ballora.
(Y/n) nervously laughed and said, "don't worry I'll only get what I need." She says as she goes up the elevator. Before I saw her out of view, I waved bye at her. She waved back.

...

"Hey (y/n)! Can ya-ya hear me!" I ask once I hear the pizzeria doors close.
"Ya. I'm gonna take a while since I'm only walking on foot." She says.
"Ok"
I didn't know what else to say, so we just didn't talk for about 15 minutes.
"You st-still there?" I ask.
"Mhm. I see a store in view." She says. I give out a sigh. Thank god she didn't throw out the earbuds.
"How come yo-you're not escaping-g?" I asked.
"Well, do ya want me to?"
"Well, to be ho-honest no, but why d-don't you?"
She thinks and replies,
"I think y'all are cool and fun, that's all. Also, I wanna roof over my head and a family."
"F-family?"
"Yeah. I gotta talk to ya later, gotta get my food!"
"Ok-k!" I say. I waited patiently as I heard a couple of sound one time to another. I start to doze off until I hear her whisper "I'll get something for Freddy..."
Aw! She got something for me!
"Alright I'm coming back."
"Oke do-doke!" I say.
About a quarter of an hour later she came down the elevator.
"What?  I didn't think she would come back..." foxy says.
"Hehe, well, I did, and I got y'all something!"
"GASP! What?!" Baby yells.
She hands baby a plush version of herself. Baby hugs it tightly.
"AW! IT LOOKS JUST LIKE ME ONLY CUTER!!!"
(Y/n) gives ballora and foxy theirs too.
"Sup, little bro?" Foxy says to her mini-version as she gives it a high-five.
"My, the children are right! I do look beautiful!" Ballora says as she admires her plush.
"There wasn't a esperare version of you two, boys, sorry." (Y/n) says as she gives me a plush.
"You know what Fred would rather have?" Bon bon asked her.
"What?"
"A plush version of you, of course, so he could snuggle up with you all- OW!" I slapped Bon bon's mouth.
She gave an awkward smile as she blushed a little then went to eat.
When she left the room, I yanked bon off my hand and threw him on the floor.
"WHAT THE HECK?!" He yelled.
"Quit acing to wired around her, you're gonna creep her out." I whispered loudly.
"What? I'm just trying to 'make the mood'! What's wrong with that?"
"EVERYTHING! What if she doesn't like me? Then things will be wired."
"How wired?" Bon bon wiggled his eyes brows.
I slapped him again.
"JUST SHUP UP OK?!"
"Ok geez fine."
I groan as I sit down next to Bon. I get my plushie. It looks so cute.
"Here you can have it for a while" I pass it to Bon bon. He was about the size as the plushie.
"Aw! I look cute on your plushie hand!" He says as he snuggles up with it.
"Hey guys," (y/n) walks back into the room eating something.
"What are you eating?" I ask
"You've never seen chocolate before?"
We all shake our heads.
"Aw man, I wish y'all could cause y'all are missing out on deliciousness!" You say as you take another bit of your chocolate bar.
"Well, that's why we need o find bodies." Ballora says.
"Wat." (Y/n) says. Oh shoot I forgot to tell her our plan.
"You didn't tell her?" Ballora yells at me. I give a nervous laugh and put Bon on my arm.
"(Y/n)... in order for us to get out of these animatronic bodies, we need to get bodies and... you know..." I tell her.
"But we won't kill you!" I say quickly to her.
"Yet." Foxy added. I glare at her. I would protect (y/n) with my life so she wouldn't die because of us.
"She's just playing around with ya" baby giggled.
"Our souls will be free and we will get to live like you. In order for us to do this, we need you to lure in humans."
She stared at us, eyes wide.
"I-is there any other way?" She asked nervously. We all shrug.
"Well, there is this one myth we've known since. If we die a certain way, then we would (I think) be ghosts on the human world. We could be ghosts and humans anytime, anywhere. It's sounds kinda cool."
"Well, how should y'all die?"
"We dunno, but we'll try to figure it out if we don't find bodies." I say.
(Y/n) walks to us smiles.
"Then I'll try my best to help y'all."