Chapter seventeen~Reader- *cringes*

You took in a deep shaky breath. You felt hands on your waist, making you flinch. You then felt someone breathing against your neck.
"You ok?" Love Freddy whispered. You couldn't respond. You were speechless.
He sat down with you on his lap.
"You know I love you, right?" He asked gently. You give a slow nod. He, for some reason, made you feel uncomfortable. You felt like you were with a stranger.
He gave out a breath, then gently pushed you off of his lap. You hear a sniff from him.
"I'm sorry if I made you mad or anything. You're making me sad. I feel like you don't love me anymore." He whimpered. You started to feel guilt.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all the things that made you mad and disappointed. I know. I know I'm stupid. And immature. Sometimes I feel like you don't actually love me. Like you're just doing this for a dare. You don't have to do that. Just... please tell me the truth." You see him starting to cry. You opened your mouth to say something, then closed it. You didn't know what to say. You stayed silent for a couple of seconds, Freddy's sniffs filled the silence.
"Fred..." you finally say. You look at him. He somehow see his face in the dark closet.
"You have never made me mad or disappointed. Even though you're not really Freddy, just basically a piece of him, I'll love you no matter what. I'm sorry. For making you feel sad, thinking that it's your fault. It's not. I've been stupid for being mad at you. Sometimes I'm just like that. I just..." you tried to think, but different thoughts tried to get in your way.
"...I just want my real Freddy." You finish.
You hear nothing. You felt your eyes get a bit teary. You weren't even sure why you were even about to cry.
You feel lips suddenly make contact with yours. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. You felt his hands crawl up to your cheeks. The kiss now felt familiar, the type of kissed that you loved most. It felt like it was from real Freddy. You felt yourself going closer to him until there was no space left between you two. You heard the beating of his heart in his chest, going at a fast pace. You suddenly forgot everything that happened, and only payed attention the moment you were in right now.
You two parted, both of you breathing fast. You felt your face getting a bit hotter.
"Freddy...I don't just love you because of how you look, or what you've done, but because of everything. I'm not doing this for a dare. I love you for you." You laced your fingers with his. You slowly put your forehead on his.
"Nothing more, nothing less." You whisper as a little smile crawled on your face.
The sound of his shaky breathing filled the closet. You kept your eyes closed.
"I... I don't... I don't know what happened..." he whispered. He sounded weak. You wrapped your arms around him and laid your head on his shoulder.
"Don't worry." You say as you give him a soft kiss on the cheek.
"Are y'all done?! Something happened!" You heard Bon bon yell though the door. You didn't react, nor Freddy did. You saw a bright light shine. Bon bon opened the door.
"Freddy's back to normal?" He asked.
You gave him a confused look, then looked at Freddy. You gasped, and had the widest smile you've ever had.
"What?" He asked. You gave a laugh then hugged in tight. He awkwardly hugged you back.
"What happened?" He asked. You gave him a smile then kissed him on the cheek, which made him blush.
"A lot of things happened!" You giggled.
"Great, I was expecting something more romantic." Foxy grumbled. Freddy looked back at you.
"Did I pass out or something?" He asked as he ran his hand through his hair.
"Kinda?" You said with a nervous smile. "We'll tell you the story."

~~~

Freddy's POV
"Wha...?"
I was very confused. They told me about the "five Freddy's" and "Oliver".
"I know it sounds crazy, but it happened." (Y/n) said with a shy smile.
I didn't really know what to say.
"It was really crazy! My favorite one was the happy one!" Bon bon said.
"I missed you so much." (Y/n) gave me a tight hug. I hugged back.
"So what emotions were there?" I asked as I cuddled a bit with (y/n).
"Well, there was a happy one, a mad one, a scared one, a sad one, and a love one." She said the last one a bit slower.
"(Y/n) said that the love one was a bit perv. Is that how you wold act if you only had a love emotion, Fred?" Foxy smirked.
"What?! I didn't say that!" (Y/n) said as me and her started to turn red.
"I think she liked the perv emotion." Foxy went on. "She could've had a chance to do a certain something. If ya know what I mean." He gave a grin.
I could tell that I was blushing madly, so I covered my face with my arms.
"Yeah, I think everyone knows what you mean, foxy." Bon bon giggled.
I stood up and walked to the bed. I hid under the covers.
"Hey Freddy! Would you like (y/n) to be in the covers with you!" Foxy laughed.
"Oh yes, foxy! That is a fantastic idea! Why don't you all go do something while me and Freddy have some 'alone time'?" Bon bon said, trying to act out (y/n)'s voice.
"Sure! Let's go, guys!" Foxy stood up and grabbed baby and ballora's hands. Bon bon carried Buddy and opened the door.
"Have fun, you two lovebirds!" Foxy yelled as he threw the girls out of the room.
"Wait guys! Don't-" (y/n)'s sentence was interrupted by a slam. I heard her give out a sigh and the door open. She gave out a groan.
"Foxy and Bon bon..." she mumbled. She closed the door.
"Fred?" She asked. Her voice sent shivers down my back. I closed my eyes and curled into a ball.
"Why are you scared?" She slowly pulled the covers a bit so she could see my face. I pulled the covers back.
"What happened, Fred?" She whispered. She took the covers off my face. I tried to pull them back, but she had a grip on them.
"What happened?" She repeated. I tried not to look at her eye-to-eye, but she moved my head with her hand, forcing me to look at her.
"Ok..." I mumble.
"It's just... I dunno, it's wired when they tease us about...that. I feel like you don't like it when they talk about it, and you'll say that it's too early-"
"It's not." She blurted. My eyes turned wide and I felt my face become a million times hotter. I yanked the covers over my face.
"W-wait I didn't mean that!" She said.
"Well... wh-what did you mean?" I asked as I peeked from the covers.
"I mean..." she scratched the back of her neck and gave out a sigh. "Well, do you know what I mean?"
"I think so..." I replied. I took in a deep breath and looked away.
"What I'm trying to say is: it's ok. It's ok if they make fun of us. You can ignore that." She gave a smile, which made me blush even harder.
"Sooo do you wanna go out to eat, playground, etc., or stay here?" She asked as she gently pulled the covers away from me. I was about to grab the blanket back, but then hesitated. I didn't.
"We can stay here..." I mumbled.
"Ok. What do ya wanna do?" I shrugged. I didn't feel like doing anything. She got in the covers and snuggled her face in my chest. I started blushing more than ever.
"So now the old Freddy's back?" (Y/n) raised an eyebrow and smirked.
"Heh, yeah, I guess..." I smiled back and gulped. She looked up at me.
"You ok?" She had a worried look.
"Hm? Oh, yep." I kissed her on the forehead. She stuffed her face back in my shirt.
"You can tell me anything, you know. I trust you. Do you trust me?"
I didn't need time to think.
"Of course." I say with a smile. I pull her closer to me.
"Do you wanna just cuddle?" She asked.
"Mhm." I hummed as I wrapped my arms around her. I gave out a yawn.
"I think I'm gonna sleep good tonight." I mumble. (Y/n) turned around, making her back towards me, and kissed my chin.
"Me too."