Chapter eighteen~swimming :3

"Ok we're here!" You say as you do jazz-hands.
"What is this place?" Ballora asked as she looked around.
"It's called the mall." You say as you tell the others to follow you.
"Why is it called the mall?" Foxy asked as he looked inside a game store filled with "fnaf merchandise." "I feel like I've seen that from somewhere..." (FOURTH WALL!!!)
"I dunno, maybe because it's not just one store, but 'them all.'" You giggle at your own joke as foxy rolled his eyes.
"Go in... that one!" You pointed at a big store that read "Aqua store" (IM SORRY IM NOT GOOD AT NAMES >n<!).
"Oke doke! Let's go!" Bon bon sang as he marched in.
"Ok, here's the plan: baby and ballora, go get the girls swimsuits over there. Make sure to get me a one piece. I wear size (size). You two can get whatever kind of swimsuits. Boys, you all get water toys. I'll get the boy's swimsuits."
"Why can't we get our own swimsuits?" Foxy asked.
"If I had to chose the toys, ill chose boring ones. If I chose the girls swimsuits, then I'll pick 'boring' swimsuits."
"Says who?"
"A-my parents and B- my old friends." You say. "Now, go get toys."
You walked to the boy's swimwear. You were about to chose one until you spotted someone watching you at the corner of your eye.
"Hi!" You say cheerfully as you turn to face him. He seemed familiar, but you couldn't remember who.
"Oh, hi. May I ask you something?" His voice definitely sounded like someone you heard from.
"Oh? Okay..." you said suspiciously. He then grabbed you hard by the arm and pulled you towards him. You closed you eyes from the sudden moment that made you scared, and you felt the mans breath against your ear.
"Did you really think I was gone?" He whispered in a cold, hard tone. You suddenly remembered: that purple guy. You felt yourself dizzy, your vision weak. He man pushed you and you fell.

---

You opened your eyes to the floor.
What am I doing on the floor? You question yourself. You were laying down, and a couple of people were staring at you.
"Are you ok, miss?" A little boy asked.
"I think so... what happened?"
"Don't question the girl, Derek!" A older woman snapped as she slapped the little boy's hand. The boy rolled his eyes and ignored her.
"When I passed by, I saw you fall to the floor-"
"DEREK!" The mom yelled as she yanked the boy's ear. "Don't be rude-"
"You're the one being rude, mother! She asked a question, and I'm answering it!"
"Don't you DARE talk back to me, mister!"
"Remember the golden rule! If you treat me like that, then I'm going to give you a taste of your own medicine!"
The mom gasped as someone "oooh"ed. The boy turned back to you.
"You fell to the floor. I dunno what else happened. Well, I've better go. My mothers going to beat me when we either get to the car or the house. It's been nice meeting you. I hope you're ok. Here:" he held out a cookie. "I'm not going to eat it."
You slowly took the cookie.
"Thank you." You quietly said with a little smile. The boy turned to his mother.
"You never say sorry to me, so I'm not going to say sorry to you. Now come, mother, we didn't even buy anything." He walked away, casually humming a song. The mother looked at the boy, then you, then back to the boy. She gave you a look then walked away.
"Dang, that kid had guts." You mumble to yourself as you stand up. You grab the swimwear for the boy's, then walk away, eating the cookie.

~~~

"Got the swimsuits?" You asked the girls.
"Yep! We got some good ones!" Baby said as she gave a cute smile. You smile back.
"And I got really cool toys! This one shoots water!" Bon bon said as he showed you a giant water gun that was bigger than him.
"Alright, let's pay. I hope I have enough money." You mumble the last part. You all go to the cash register. You feel your phone buzz, so you pull it out.
"I'll be right back, I got a phone call." You tell ballora, who nodded.
"Hello?" You ask as you turn around.
"Hey (y/n)!" It was Valerie.
"Oh. Hey." You say casually.
"So how is it with the Freddy guy?" She asked.
"Good, why?" You raise an eyebrow.
"I'm just wondering... WhyDontYouDumpHimAndDateToby?" She said quickly.
"What? Why?!" You say. You did like Toby, but not that much.
"Cuz he's rich, and funny, and has a total crush on you!!" She squealed. "I bet that Freddy doesn't even care about you."
"Hey don't say that!"
"Why? Just hook up with Toby!!!" Valerie whined.
"Hey (y/n), is something wrong?" Freddy put a hand on your shoulder.
"I gotta go, Val."
"But hook up with-" you hanged up and put you phone in you pocket. You give a sigh.
"You ok?" He grabs your hands.
"Yeah." You answer. You turn around and kiss him on the cheek.
"Enough about me, let's go have fun." You say wth a smile as you walk to pay for the stuff.