Chapter fourteen~ before you knew it

Your POV
"Where are the boys?" You asked as you looked at Freddy's untouched food. You started to feel worried. Freddy and Bon bon haven't came back in about 5 minutes.
"Maybe talking to other strangers." Foxy suggested.
You look around. Freddy was nowhere to be seen. You started to feel a bad feeling in your stomach. You take a deep breath.
"I need to do something." You say. You stand up and walk towards the bathrooms.
You were about to open the girl's bathroom until you hear crying in the boy's bathroom. It sounded a lot like... Bon bon!
"(Y/N!!)" You hear a weak voice yell. It sounded like he was in trouble! You bang open the door to find Bon bon covered in blood, cuts and tears everywhere. He was being guarded by Freddy, who was on the floor. Freddy had a giant gash, the size of bowling ball, on his left side. He was crying blood. They both looked at you.
"(Y/n) r-run!" Freddy screamed, spitting blood. Before you had a chance to react, you felt something tackle you and pin you down on the floor. Your head banged on the marble, making you cry in pain. You opened your eyes to a monstrous creature. It was about the size of a car. It had large, sharp fangs covered in blood. It's dark fur looked like it haven't bathed in years. It had tentacles swirling around him. The thing that frightened you most was its eyes. They were pure black, with red pupils, looking in your eyes. You hear it let out a low demon-like growl.
"G-get away from h-her!" You hear Freddy cough. The monster didn't react. It only let out his arm and grabbed your neck. You struggled for breath as it pulled you off the ground, still staring at you. It pinned you against one of the mirrors. You felt a jolt of pain run through your back. Glass fell on the ground. You tried to push off his hand, but you knew that you were no match for his strength. The monster opened its mouth, revealing its twisted tongue. It swirled towards you, like a snake. When it was about to wrap around you, it suddenly jolted back. The creature let you go and you fell on top of all the glass. It turned its neck 180 degrees, making him look more horrifying. You see Freddy in animatronic form, holding a stall door. He threw it at it, making the thing give out a high-pitched screech and fall on the floor. Freddy ran to you and lend out his left hand. You grabbed it and he pulled you up. You felt weak in the legs. You were about to fall until Freddy caught you.
"We need to get out of here." You whispered. It hurt when you spoke. Freddy nodded and looked around. You heard the monster stand up. Before you had a chance to even look around, the thing snapped at you with one of its tentacles. You fell backwards and you felt your body being slammed against a wall. You fall on the floor. You opened your eyes, your vision limited. You heard a high-pitched noise.
"(Y/n!" You heard Bon Bon on yell, but you felt like you were underwater. You see Freddy come in view.
"Oh no, don't do this now, (y/n)!" You felt yourself being picked up. Your vision was getting led and less clear. Freddy's voice was fading away, screaming your name.

***

You wake up in a hospital bed. You feel pain everywhere in your body. You didn't feel like moving. What happened? What was that thing? Then your mind shifts to one thought: where's Freddy?!
You quickly sit up (which made your body ache so bad!) and looked around for Freddy.
You were in a small room. There was a tiny window with white flowers, a sink, a closet, and a door. It looked like a casual hospital room. Freddy wasn't there.
You pulled off the blanket on yourself and pulled up a gown you were wearing and took a look at yourself. You... looked pretty bad. You had a big bandage on your stomach, left arm, and right knee. You got off the bed and tried to walk, but then fell. After you got used to gravity again, you slowly walked out of your room, using the walls as support.
You open the door and see two men talking. One of them spots you and rushes towards you. The other comes after.
"Ma'am, you need to go back to your room, please." The taller of the two says politely.
"I... need to see Freddy..." you manage to say. The shorter one looked at the other.
"You mean that dude that called himself 'Funtime Freddy'?"
You nod. The men give a look to each other.
"On the left, room 2B." (see what I did there ^u^) one of them said as he pointed a direction. "Want me to help you?"
You shake your head and walk towards that direction. You turn around a corner and poke your head in every room.
One had a young boy with no arm. He had light hazel hair and freckles. He looked asleep.
Another had no one in there, but a balloon tied onto a small blue book. The walls were painted black, and nothing else was there but a bed.
The last one had the gang surrounding someone.
"G-guys!" You say quietly. They all turned their heads towards you, and ballora rushed to you.
"Dear, are you ok?" She asked as she guided you to a couch.
"Is Freddy ok?!" You gasp. Ballora gives a smile.
"He was awake for awhile, and he could do nothing but talk about you and freaking out because you were nowhere in his sight." Foxy growled. This made you blush, but then went back to serious.
"I'm hungry." Baby whined. Ballora picked her up and smoothed her hair.
"How long have we been passed out?"
"Freddy was for around an hour, but you around 8!" Bon bon told you. This made your eyes widen. You looked at Freddy. He was asleep, looking like a little baby. So cute, if you don't count the bruises and band-aids.
"There's free lunch downstairs. If they ask anything, just say that (y/n) (l/n) said y'all would eat."
Foxy ran out of the room, ballora and baby following. Bon bon looked at Freddy, then you.
"I'll let y'all have some privacy" Bon bon smirked as he winked. He walked out and closed the door behind him. When he closed the door, you felt arms wrap around you.
"I thought I lost you." Freddy whispered. His warm body made you feel safe once more. You hug him back.
"Me too." You say.
"I am so glad that you're in my arms again." He hugged you tighter. After a bit of silence, you said: "Where are you hurt?"
He scoffs.
"I should be asking that to you." You roll your eyes playfully. "I just got a few scratches."
Freddy pulled up your gown (which made you blush madly) and saw your bandage. He gives you a look. You give a smile.
"Come lay down with me." He scoots over closer to the edge. He pats the other side, which was closer to the wall.
"Freddy, I-" he suddenly hugs you once more so hard that he pulls you off from the floor and lays you on the bed.
"Lay down with me." He repeats. You give a sigh and can't help but smile. He was still hugging you, so you buried your face in his chest.
"From now on, you are never leaving my side." He says, pulling the cover on the both of you two.
"What if you need to use the bathroom?" You ask, your voice muffled from his shirt.
"We'll find a way." He smiles down at you. You look up at him and kiss his nose. You muzzle back in his chest and start to fall asleep. Before you did, you mumble "I love you."
Freddy chuckled a bit then kissed you softly on the lips.
"I love you more."