Chapter twelve~good night

Hey guys imma let my friend Lilly write maybe 2 chapters in this book so see y'all later!

Freddy's POV
"Hey (y/n), you ok?" I asked when she gulped down another bottle of alcohol.
"Mhm." She looks at me with tired eyes, giving a smile.
(Y/n) and her friends have been drinking quite a lot of bottles, but (y/n) drank more than the others. This made me worried.
"Drink another one!" Valerie said as she grabbed another bottle.
"I think she's ok." I say as I take the bottle away from (y/n).
"Freddyyyy!" (Y/n) whined. I turned to look at her.
"I think that's enough." I say.
"She can do whatever she wants, kid." Toby says as he snatches the bottle away from me.
"She's gonna get drunk if she drinks more. And I'm not a kid." I say as I tug the bottle away from him.
"Just give her the bottle."
"No!"
"If she wants it then give it to her!"
"No! I don't want her to get drunk!"
"Why did (y/n) pick you? You don't deserve her, she needs a man that actually cares about what his girl wants."
"Hey! Freddy's only keeping (y/n) safe!" Bon bon spat in Toby's face.
"Shut up, twerp."
"Don't call Bon bon that!"
"TOBY!" Diane yelled. He looked at her.
"Let's play a game. How about 'Toby shuts the heck up and calms down'? That's my favorite game!" She smiled. Toby looks at her.
"Fine." He sits on the other bed next to baby and ballora.
There was a moment of silence. Toby shot mean looks at me, and I shot some at him.
When Valerie noticed this, she groaned and stood up.
"Let's go get something sweet, like ice cream!"
"ICE CREAM?!" Baby gasped.
"Yeah, or cake. Come one, guys." She walked to the door. The friends, baby, and ballora started walking out.
"Foxy, do you want something yummy to eat?" I ask.
"I'm only going because I don't wanna be here alone with y'all two." He grunted as he shuffled towards the door. Before Bon Bon left, he whispered something in my ear.
"Get some!" He said, then ran to the door and closed it.
I walked to the window and peek out the curtains. I saw the car drive away. I felt hand on my back, which made me flinch.
"(Y-y/n)?" I asked.
"Hey Freddy." Said her voice, which made me have chills down my spine. She slowly turned me around, licking her lips.
"Are you ok?" I asked. I felt sweat start to drip.
She didn't reply, but only gave me a smile. She held on to my jacket.
"Take off your jacket, Freddy." She smiled as she leaned closer to me. She looked into my eyes. They looked so innocent and soft. It did feel a bit hot, so I took off my jacket. I dropped it somewhere on the floor by me.
She looked at me with dreamy eyes.
She gently pushed me on the bed closest to the window. I felt frozen, I couldn't move. She hovered above me, her eyes never leaving mine. She cupped her hands on my cheeks.
"Freddy..." she whispered my name. She grabbed my shirt and started to pull it up. My eyes looked at her wide, confused on what she was doing. She threw it and touched my chalk white skin. I gasped by her warm hands. It was like they were full of life.
She then came closer to me and kissed my neck. I gave a small moan then fell silent. I actually enjoyed her kiss. Without thinking, I slowly pulled off her shirt. She gave a little giggle as I did this.
We were both pretty much half-naked. She then stopped kissing me and gave me a drunk smile. She whispered "you know, you can do whatever to me, Fred. I'm yours."
I smiled at her words. I wasn't an expert at kissing, but it's worth a try. We made eye contact. Her drunk eyes look into mine. I wanted her to know my experience when she kissed my neck, so I kissed hers.
She moaned with pleasure. I had no idea how to do it, so I tried to improvise. I playfully suck on her neck, which made her giggle and smile. I did this for about 10 seconds then I stopped.
Even though I was enjoying this, some part of me felt wrong. Like I was using her.
"Hey Fred." She asked. I gulped and turned away. She softly turned my head.
She smashed her lips on to mine.
I tried not to get satisfied, but It was like her lips were like a spell, making me weak.
Her lips were so warm, I closed my eyes in pleasure. I put one hand on her hip and the other on her back, making our chests touch. Her hands went through my messy hair.
After a while, we parted. I was panting, feeling my face becoming deep red. She then gave me a smile. She then came close to my face.
"Wanna show my why you're called 'Funtime' Freddy?" She giggled.
I hesitated, then shook my head.
"I-I'm sorry, (y/n). I can't." I said as I gently pushed her off my chest. She gave me a cute sad face, her eyes big and her bottom lip sticking out.
"What about we go to sleep?" I asked.
"But I want you." She whispered in my ear. I wanted her too, so bad, but it wasn't right. She began nibbling my earlobe, which made me giggle a bit, but then went back to serious. I can't do this to her.
I lay her head on the pillow and pull up the covers. I was about to walk away to see if the others have come back, but then I felt her grab my hand. I look back at her and we made eye contact. I wanted to look away, but her eyes made me sort of freeze.
"Can you sleep with me?" She asked softly.
I opened my mouth to say something, then swallowed it.
What should I do?
She looked at me with big eyes. I gave a sigh then nodded.
I laid under the covers with her. She give me a cute smile then snuggled her warm body in my chest. I give a chuckle then wrapped my arms around her.
"Good night." I whispered in her ear. She didn't respond, but only gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

...

Your POV
You open your eyes to Freddy's face.
"Oh god!" You whisper as you quickly sit up. You noticed that your shirt was gone so you tried to cover your chest with the blanket. You noticed Bon bon smirking at you at the end of the bed.
"What?" You ask nervously. You look at Freddy. He didn't have a shirt either.
"Um... what happened last night??" You asked Bon bon.
"Oh, I dunno." He smirked. "Maybe y'all two did something..." you blushed. You looked around. Foxy was on the couch, Ballora, baby, Diane, and Valerie were on the other bed, and the other boys were sleeping on the floor with sleeping bags. You hear Freddy grunt a bit.
"What should I do?!" You whispered loudly. Bon bon just shrugged, a smile spread across his face still.
"Where's my shirt??"
Bon bon pointed across the room. Your shirt was in a corner.
"Can you get it for me?" You ask. You didn't want to walk across the room shirtless. Bon bon just shook his head. You scoff.
"I'm gonna do back to sleep. Don't tell anyone about this." You whisper to him. He gave a snicker then nodded. You tried to quietly lay down, but then Freddy woke up. He sat up, which made you jump. When you saw his chest, you blushed, which made him blush.
"Oh la la!" Bon bon giggled. Both of you looked at him.
"Did you two have fun last night?" He asked.
"..." you couldn't speak. What did we do last night?
"Um..." was all you could say at that moment.
"Freddy, would you care to tell her?" Bon bon asked with a giant smile. Me and Freddy looked at each other.
"Well, uh... you see... I-I..." Freddy couldn't speak. You suddenly hear a click
"O.M.G!!!" You saw Valerie squealing. She was awake.
"N-no this isn't what it looks like!" You wave a hand at her, covering you and Freddy's bodies.
"Oh it's totally what it looks like. I'm so gonna tell everyone!" She started clicking things on her phone.
"VALERIE!" You yell, which made everyone wake up.
"Oh my!" Ballora gasped when she saw you and Freddy.
"Ooo!" Foxy teased.
"G-guys! I- it's..." you were fumbling for your words. You were so embarrassed. Freddy's face was turning more red.
I wish I could just disappear... oh wait I can. You gave a tiny smile and disappeared. Everyone stopped laughing as you quickly got off the bed. I'm glad that the clothes disappear too.
Freddy gave a confused look at where you previously sat, then fell sad.
You quietly ran to the bathroom and closed it. You sat on the toilet seat and put your face in your hands. You tried to figure out what happened last night, but couldn't. It was like you only had a couple of puzzle pieces. The picture wasn't a picture without the other pieces.
You suddenly hear the bathroom open then slam. You sit up to see Freddy appearing out of nowhere, his hands and back against the door, looking panicked. This surprised you and you fell off the toilet, making a bang.
"Ow!" You yell. You were in between the bathtub and he toilet, making you very uncomfortable.
"(Y/n)?" Freddy asked as he looked at you.
I must've became visible again.
You scramble up on your feet. You made eye contact with him. There was a little moment of silence, the both of you blushing.
"H-hey..." you finally whisper as you quickly break your gaze and look at your feet.
"Freddy! (Y/n)! Come out!" You hear Valerie yell through the door.
"I think they're too busy making out in the shower." Foxy snickered.
"Guys! Can we..." you give a sigh.
"Can we have a bit of personal time?" You say, your voice shaking.
You hear Bon bon taking in a breath to speak, but then footsteps walked away.
You sat back down and stared at your feet. Freddy sat on the floor crisscrossing. You noticed him taking glances at you then quickly looked away. You had to say something, it felt too awkward.
"You ok, Freddy?" You asked. His head perked up then quickly nodded. There was another moment of silence.
You felt something hurt on your neck ever since you woke up. You tried to ignore it at first, but now it's hurting more than ever. You stand up and look in the mirror. There was a red spot on your neck.
"A hickey?!" You gasp, which made Freddy jump. You groan and sit back down.
"W-what's that?" Freddy asked. You look at him. It really wasn't his fault. He didn't know what a hickey was.
"Did you... suck on my neck last night?" You ask which made you feel hot. Freddy blushed too.
"Yes..." he whispered.
You smile and sit beside him on the floor.
"Fred, there's no need to mad." You say.
"But you acted surprised. And there was a red spot on your neck."
"Even though it kinda hurts it's ok. Just don't do it until you ask, ok?" You say as you put one arm around his waist.
"I couldn't." He says.
"Why not?"
He starts to blush again.
"You were drunk...I'm sorry I let you drunk. None of this would've happened I'm so-"
"Woah there, Freddy! There's no need to be mad! It's my fault." You say. He falls silent and puts his head on your shoulder.
"Do you have a hickey?" You ask.
"I don't think so. Nothing hurts." He says quietly.
"Did I do something last night that made you uncomfortable?"
He didn't answer.
"Freddy. You can tell me anything. I won't be mad at you." You pick up his face and look at him in his eyes. He looked straight back. He reminded you of a child. Like the face a kid makes when he loses his favorite toy: sad.

"...okay..."