Chapter twenty-two~ forgivness comes with a gift

Freddy POV

I wish I could say sorry. I want to wrap my arms around her tight. I want her close to me. I want to be with her right now, saying sorry over and over so she can forgive me.

But I can't.

I didn't see her all day. Why? Because I felt like I hurt her, and I stayed back in the breaker room the rest of the day.

It has been a while since I've been in the breaker room. Only things in there were pretty much wires.

I sat in a corner, replaying what I've done in my head repeatedly. When ever I went to the part when I grabbed her hand and saw her face, I started to get a bit teary.

Why would I do such a thing? What happened to me? What did she see in me?

Thoughts filled in my mind, and I couldn't shut them out. It was like they were yelling at me.

"Fred?"

I jumped when I heard that sound. It was Bon bon.

Footsteps came closer. I was about to jump on my feet and run until I head him say, "Fred, I know you're there."

I give a quiet sigh, then sat back down. Bon bon sat beside me.

"Soooo... what happened back there? With (y/n)." They've second he said her name, I felt my eyes get teary. I wiped them with my sleeve.

"I got... mad. And I scared her. It's all my fault." A tear rolled down my cheek, but I quickly wiped it off without Bon bon noticing. "I hate these." I mumbled. Bon bon looked at me. "Hate what?"

"These... emotions."

"(Y/n) told me that they can be hard to handle."

"Yeah, I've noticed..." I sniffed. "And now she hates me. I bet she's packing her stuff and leaving right now. I bet she thinks I'm still the child murderer I was originally built to be."

Bon bon stood up and walked in front of me, so he could see my face. I looked away, but he grabbed both of my cheeks and turned my head towards him. His eyes looked straight at mine.

"What?" I mumbled. He slapped me.

"Ow! Wha- what was that for?!" I whimpered as I rubbed my cheek.

"I may not be a expert on emotions and humans, but I do know this: don't let small things take over you. (Y/n) forgives you. She still loves you. She's up there on your stage, worried sick about you. She's thinking that she did something wrong. Now get up!" He ordered as he yanked me on my feet.

"Ok ok, I'm going!" I growled as Bon bon kept pushing me towards the door.

"Get yo butt up there, say sorry, give her big hug, and give her a passionate kiss!" He then kicked my foot, which made me yelp.

"BY THE POWER OF TRUE LOVE!!!" He shouted as he continued kicking.

---

Me and Bon bon peeked from they door frame. We saw (y/n) pacing on the stage, her arms crossed, mumbling something.

"Look what you did to her." Bon bon mumbled as he gave a disappointed head shake. I rolled my eyes. "Go do your thing, fuzzy charming." He pushed me with his foot. I quietly walked towards (y/n), who stopped and just stood there. As I got closer, I heard her say something.

"It's all my fault, I shouldn't have pressured him to tell me..." she whispered. I felt myself get a bit broken.

"(Y-y/n)?" I quaked. I had no idea why I was so scared. Maybe because I thought she was going to be mad at me?