"David, boy do I have some news for you my brother"

He sat David down and slapped his shoulder. I on the other hand was sitting impatiently on the couch next to Diamond. She rubbed my knee as a sign of comfort.

"This peep squeak that most people call Sam is Diamond's boyfriend. Hours before you came they were caught trying to make another Miralce"

He could of at least cut out the last part. He didn't have to add fuel to the fire. I know he hates me but he's trying to get me killed.

"What? Little boy tell me this isn't true"

"Oh but it is my brother"

David said as he started laughing hysterically. He's enjoying every second of the this.

He got off the couch and walked towards me with his fist balled.

"You got me out of the military and I thank you for that but you will keep your hands off my daughter for the reminder of the time I'm here"

I just nodded my head in fear. Diamond's dad isn't someone you shouldn't take seriously.

He was a dark chocolate man with a fade. He had a silver locket around his neck that had a rose on it. He also has two ears piercing and a beard.

Being the leader of a gang requires you to be fearless but this man right here was killing me and he wasn't even touching me

A sigh of relive escaped my mouth as the attention went back on Mircale. I'm so happy that she stole the spotlight with her cuteness.

Speaking of Miracle, she hasn't opened another gift yet. I walked over to the tree and picked up one of my gifts for MIracle that was labeled princess 2.

"Miracle come here baby"

I said as I held the gift out in front of me. She slid down Diamond's lap and ran over to me.

She tried to open the box but after many failed attempts she handed it to Diamond. Diamond gladly ripped the wrapping paper of the box.

"Sam, how much did this cost?"

She said with her mouth wide open. I smiled as she showed everyone else what I got Miracle.

It was a silver Diamond encrusted Versace pacifier. It was $9,000 but it was worth it.

 It was $9,000 but it was worth it

"Sam she's just 2 years old. A regular pacifier would've been fine"

She said as she watched Miracle play with it under the light. Miracle giggled as she saw the reflection of the Diamonds on her hand.

"It was very cheap"

I lied. She doesn't need to know that the pacifier was over $5,000. She'll kill me.

She squinted her eyes but nevertheless nodded her head. I know she doesn't believe me.

"Dad, how was it over seas?"

Diamond asked. I could tell she was interested in knowing what he has been doing while he was in the military.

I watched her eyes sparkle as he started telling her about his military training. Her smile never dropped.

She looks so happy right now. That's a sign that I made my princess happy and I love it.

She's my everything and I want to treat her like she is. Even though her dad might kill me I'm happy he's here to make my princess even happier than she already is.