19 📽

•No ones POV•

Felix was already a crying mess and Changbin was busy hearing jeongin explanation . Two people in different places and different situations.

"Please, please, please let me go." Felix cried but all they can hear is muffle sounds. The cloth is already wet because of all the tears and sweat . He was nervous and he knew he was gonna die if no one is going to safe him soon but it's wasn't worth it crying . There's a specific reason for it .

"What do you mean it was an act?" Changbin was confuse with the situation right now. "Felix hyung never died , he just had an accident and every situation changes when we were at the hospital. Felix said that he want to have some time and promise to fix things up by his own . He didn't care about all your suffering without him because he knew that he will meet up with you again. Actually Jackson hyung is his personal spy to know every activity you have done." Jeongin explained and Changbin's eyes widen . Not only him but chan and seungmin . "Hold the .. I don't know about the Jackson one." Chan said and Changbin give him a glare . "So you know about this?" "Well? It's all Felix's plan remember? Who acted like a jerk that time?" Seungmin shot him back and Changbin shut his mouth up . "Okay sorry."

"Wait did you forget about Felix?"
"Shit!"

•Felix•

Suddenly,after a few hours of shrieking and screaming they untie me and let me breath for a sec. They reveal themselves and it was

"Bambam? Yugyeom?" I look at the wide eyes and when realisation hit me my body works by its own.

"Yah Felix,it hurts! YAH." I smack their head continuesly without any mercy like how they did to me just now. They nearly kick my balls and now I'm gonna kick theirs. I stood up and held both clothes and kick their balls making them rolling down on the practice floor In pain.

"Woah ,that's satisfying. Don't you know that you wasted my tears for your games? " I said with a mix of annoyed and angry tone and their faces was bright red . Holding back their tears and weird sound. "OhY GOD ,WHAT DID I DO TO EXPERIENCE SUCH THING." Yugyeom said in one breathe making me almost laugh my ass out at their face. "Oof, that's h-hurt."

"Felix?"

I turn around to see changbin holding a bouquet of red flowers but at this time I don't even care about it but I care for him. I ran to him and hugged him by the waist. His face was plastered with a worried expression and he look at the two rolling namja.

"What happened?" He asked and I narrowed my eyebrows.

"They kidnapped me and I kick their namja." I emphasized the word namja. "Pfttt, really? Such a pity." Changbin laughed and they both stood up with shaky legs.

"C-changbin,you ask us to do this for that contract." Bambam said and I glare at changbin. Changbin handed me the flowers and he gave me an awkward smile. "Changbinie?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Let's talk about it okay,babe?"

"Well that's what I wanted you to do!"

⚡️
•no ones POV•
"Is that so?" Felix said innocent . Pure innocent and glare at the two innocent hyung who just got kick by him . "Aww jinjja mianhae." Felix hugged them and they rolled their eyes . "I think I can't reproduce my sperm anymore." Bambam said making yugyeom burst into laughter.

They stood up and decided to left since they have their own schedule too. They bid their last goodbye and Changbin dragged Felix with him .

"Faster let's finish the unfinished business." He smirk and Felix gulped. Changbin took out a paper and it's not only one but a lot! Felix go through it and read some of it out loud.

"I can't kiss other hyungs? I need to do everything with Changbin's permission . I need to be Changbin's one and only? I need to be his first?" Felix was confuse at the last part . First?

"Hyung, what is this." Felix pointed at point number 24 and Changbin smirk. "I need to be your first." Changbin smirk but Felix still couldn't understand it. Felix shrugged it off and move to the next point until the end.

"Will you be my official one?" Felix tilted his head at the last point which was the 50th . "Will you ?" Changbin raised an eyebrow with a warm smile and by accident Felix tear slipped . "Felix, your paper heart will always I hold and be a part of mine . Even if we got separated for second, minutes, hours, days , weeks, months and years, I will always know my felix , my one and only lee felix that decided to left me for 3 years." Changbin peck his cheeks and Felix was already a crying mess. Felix felt guilt for hurting the older . "But if you didn't do it, I won't know who is mine ."

"Sorry. " Felix mumble . "It's okay, hey at least we are together." "Yes." Felix muttered and Changbin look at him slightly confuse. "Hmm?" "Yes, I will be yours ." Changbin smiled and Felix lean his head forward and eyes was closed shut. Changbin giggled and shook his head .

"And I always wander what are you always up to." Changbin thought before gently connecting their lips together .

3 words

Soft, satisfied, love .

🏁

Lmao, I'm so soft for changlix and idk why? Why? Because changlix is soft itself . My memory of them kissing is still in my mind till now . And I just can't forget about it.
♥️
Paper hearts and I'll hold a piece of you~