8

"Thank you hyung." Felix thanked jinyoung and he nodded. "If you were not here just now I think I have died." Felix let out a small chuckle and jinyoung look at his bleeding arm . "I got to say that you are still in a bad condition though." Jin young held his arm and wrapped it with his handkerchief inside his pocket . "Let's get things clean up ." Jinyoung bring him back to his home and Felix agreed .

But there's something that they don't know. Someone had took a photo of them and stalk them till they went back home. He managed to take a shot of them hugging each other

•changbin•

Unknown

Unknown
*picture send*

*picture send*

I bet that you are mad as hell .

Changbin
Who the hell are you? Some peeps that is desperate on editing pictures?

Unknown
Funny but you should know that they are together. Hey btw i bet your vacation was not like plan right? If there's Felix theres jinyoung.

Changbin
Shut up you piece of shit. I don't want hear any shit you are talking anymore.

Unknown
Fine than please know that Felix is at his hotel room perhaps making love? *location sent*

Changbin
Fuck off.

Seen

I clenched my fist and stomped out from my room . The two was looking at me confused and they just followed me from behind.

"Yah Changbin what's wrong?" Minho held my shoulder and stop my own step. "It's your favourite dongsaeng that make things screw up." I said and both eyes widen "F-Felix?" "Yes that kid." I said and started running to jinyoung 's hotel. His hotel is not that far so running is a no problem .

When we arrived , I knocked on his and didn't even bother to wait for him to opened the door. I took the spare key from the receptionist . The moment I open the door ,there I see Felix and jinyoung cuddling each other .

Jinyoung was shock but Felix smiled widely and ran to me . "Binnie you came ." He said with a happy tone but I'm not into his small play time anymore. I frowned at him and dragged him out the room and also out from this hotel. My grips tightened and he groan in pain and I let his hand go roughly.

"What's wrong with you?" Felix asked while rubbing his red wrist which I don't give a damn fuck . "What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you now." I said as I showed him his picture at him and his eyes widen and he look speechless. "If you are bored with me just tell me , we could break up or find some ways to make things right but doing something behind my back without me knowing is fucking stupid thing , FELIX ." I yelled at the last part and I can see his eyes is glassy and he let out a small chuckle of annoyance. "I never get bored with you! Never I love you so much till I think I love you more than myself. Let me explain." He said . "No need this explain everything, you are not loyal at all. If you are here to hurt my feelings then let's break up. "I blurted out and he pulled me into a kiss. I didn't kiss back.

"Is that enough to explain everything? Thank you for not kissing back but that's your last kiss from me. Let's not see each other again." He said and left me again.