•15•

"where are we going?"

Felix was curious,he really wanted to know where they were heading but every one was not saying a word.

"You'll see." Changbin patted his head and felix sighed . It's not a date so that's disappointing but he still knows that as long as he is with him everything is gonna turn out very fun .

Awhile later, the car stop and everyone hop off . They met the others at the entrance and obviously they are in the arcade.

"Have a nice time." Changbin bowed as he was acting like one of the arcade workers and Felix just play with it. "Ohorat , will make today fun for us too." Felix smirk and grab changbin's wrist and ran in like small toddlers.

⚡️

"Now after playing at lot of games why don't we get something to eat?" Chan smile and Felix sigh and pouted. "Why do we need to eat? I don't want to." Felix said with arm crossed and jisung lightly hit his head. "I want to eat you idiot." Jisung frown at hm. "I understand you if you want to eat , cuz look at you so short ." He mocked and jisung was about to chase that innocent child but Minho hit the coconut head guy. "Will you guys for once don't fight." Minho said at jisung and Felix smile in victory.

"You should feel sorry felix!" Jisung glared at the boy who is currently hiding behind of Changbin. "I'm-I'm. IM NOT SORRY HYUNG." Felix literally screams and Changbin hit the poor boy head teasingly. "Felix don't do that anymore ." Changbin chuckle and Felix shook his head cutely with his eyes closed . "Nope it's fun ." Felix smiles widely and they ran around the arcade like small little toddler.

The moment itself shows that it was priceless. It feels like they were teenagers again during high school. Maybe the truth is not reveal but let it be like this for once in a life time .

•felix•

"Are you enjoying it like I do ?"

Changbin suddenly asked and I look up to met that beautiful eyes for his .

"Are you enjoying?" I questioned him back and he roll his eyes. "Well duh?" He said and I pinch his cheeks earning a small whine from him but smile afterwards while rubbing his cheeks . "Yes I do enjoy it. I like playing with hyungs, with you ! And the lil one too." I said and he held my hand and by time my face is turning into a light pink .

"Felix, I think I --"

"Guysss I think you guys should meet someone." Chan just cockblock people . Felix inhale and exhale dissapointly . He was just about to hear something so so important.
"Mark, come." Chan said and a tall and well muscular body came in . My eyes almost popped out when he saw this Mark guy since Jackson always talk about him when it comes to crushes.

"Omgod NAMJA."

It's bambam, Jackson ex . Nah, kidding. after ex gonna be his crush and then ? His boyfriend? His husband. Damn Jackson hyung such a playboy.

"Wae namja wae?" Mark almost cry while laughing and bambam just cringe even more and his facial expression was just that priceless.
"Cause it's long ." Bambam get to say it properly without laughing and everyone almost burst into laughter.

"So quit laughing and this is Mark and this is bambam."
"I KNOW." I said and their eyes were on me . OMGOD a sudden self reveal . Now, I understand that I'm stupid . :)
"Have we met before?" Bambam smirk and came to lean closer towards me. "No absolutely nope ." I push him back to channie hyung and he sighed.

"I thought it was you that I have *cough* with." Bambam added and I sprayed out the water I just drank in front of his face . My eyes widen in instance and mark was already laughing with his arm crossed on his chest .

"Omg karma bitch karma." Mark laughed and help him wiping his face . "Karma for what?" Bambam rolled his eyes . "For fucking innocent peeps." And by that I almost choked on my drink again and nearly spit it out but Changbin cover my mouth and I swallow it . "Can you stop drinking." Chan scolded and I pouted . "Imma thirsty." "Thirsty for love." Bambam added and mark choke on his own saliva. He even cough several times and Bambam rubbed his back .

"Are you okay?" Bambam said slightly worried for the other. "NO YOU LITTLE PIeCe OF SHITEU." Mark rubbed his chest and push Bambam away from him and decided to sit beside me following with chan . While bambam beside Changbin . For the whole time, Changbin was smiling and chuckling and I was happy that they create such great drama for him to laugh about.

"You know them ?" I asked Changbin and he nodded . "Of course, 1,2,and 3 include chan is in the same entertainment." He said . "Meh you don't have to mention this pathetic hyung." Felix smirk at chan but chan just completely ignore him .
"They even lose a member for being noisy and dramatic." Changbin added while laughing and chan nodded agreeing. "Omg ikr . That was hella funny since he was actually the noisiest and loudest." Chan added and both mark and Bambam sigh since they regret meeting the us

"Run away? Who?"
"Jackson wang."

-----

WhOoPS his own hyung . (😂)
•no ones POV•
⚡️

"NO YOU DIDNT TELL ME THAT YOU WERE  AN IDOL AND YOU JUST FREAKING COME AND INTERVIEW JUST TO WORK UNDER ME." Felix scolded Jackson and the older's mouth was shut. "Well I have no choice I just wanted to run at that time. " Jackson said and Felix snuggle beside his hyung in the couch . "Than go back to them this time." Felix said softly with a small pout . "Why?" "Because someone is dying for you there." "Among those 7 ?" "Yes."

"I'm going tomorrow than." Jackson said enthusiastically and Felix look at him confuse. "Woah that's fast ." Felix thought . "Can I know who? " "Markie markie."

"Shit. "

⚡️

"Yow Marco Polo."

I sometimes wish Jackson hyung is born with some useful brain cell.

.

IF YOU HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT CLAP UR HANDS 😂😂😂😂DAMN THATS FUNNY. Not really but IMLAUGHING . Hey btw I read all of your comments and i literally fall off my bed several times because I laughed so hard and so dam Loud. SORRY BUT I CANT HELP IT 😂😂🖤👍👍👍