17

It's been awkward lately . After the kiss everyone literally Shot themselves with happiness but for those shy shy couple they were avoiding each other and everytime they met they will blush . It's like they were first meet .

Felix sighed deeply as he was walking with Changbin side by side to the convenience store but Felix wasn't into it since they were only complete.

"No I can't do this , it's too weird for me. " Felix mumbled while shocking his head. Changbin who heard voices next to him tilted his head to Felix . "Hmm sorry?" Changbin question with an invisible light pink on his cheeks . Felix only took a quick glimpse before looking back down to the grown . Looks like the ground is more attractive than Changbin . :)

"Nothing." He mumbled.

There we go again . An awkward silence mix with annoying. Felix feel like a wall was put in between them . He was wandering why is it so awkward. Anyways it's not the first, it's like their second but Changbin had no idea about it.

When they were only like a few more blocks away, they meet a stairs to go to the other side . Felix took a deep breath and decided to speak .

"Hey, let's play." Their footstep stopped when they meet the stairs. "Okay, what is it?" Changbin asked with a small and calm grin . But his heart was the other way round . Love sickness was driving them crazy. "Let's play rock, paper and scissors. Who wins will get a step and who reached the top first will get a chance to do ask for something." Felix smiled and make an 'ok' sign to Changbin and he nodded straight away. "Cool, let's start."

As the game goes on , no one dare to keep that poker face . They were laughing and giggling the whole game . They felt so nice and forget everything which was in their mind a minutes ago .

Felix was leading the game and he was clapping and jumping around a lot of time which worries the older too. What if he fell? Than there's Changbin to catch him . ;)

"Rock, paper, scissors !"

Felix did rock and Changbin did scissors. Meaning Felix won the game . The moment he reach top Changbin was a few more steps behind like 6 or 7. Changbin smile at the playful younger and Felix was laughing happily. Changbin never thought that god will actually let go an angel to this harmful and dangerous world . Well,look at that, an angel .

"Fine you won. What do you want?"

"I want you to forget what happened to us that day. The kiss . I'm sorry but I don't want us to be awkward. It's just so so wrong." Felix said while looking down fiddling his fingers. He don't have the gut to look at the older in his eyes . He don't want to see the older to react at him also.

Changbin frown and scrunched his nose in annoyance.

"Tsk why is he confusing me like this. He legit said that he love me and even touch my lips with his . Is he kidding me?" Changbin mumble to himself . It's actually in a serious mode but this author-nim right here starting laughing. (I imagine his face to be legit funny . 😂)

"Fine with one condition." Changbin smirked and Felix tilts his head to meet the older gaze .

"You will have to be my boyfriend and it won't be awkward. Trust me." Changbin wink and ran towards Felix . Felix look at Changbin with wide eyes and the gap was close.

Their lips met and they had baby. *boom*

Just kidding, they kissed . Pure and simple. Passionate yet satisfying.

"Thank you, Changbin." Felix thought before wrapping his hand around Changbins neck.

💞💘💓💗💗💕💖💓💞💘

Go ahead kill me for making them kiss . 👅 again . I don't feel sorry for that cuz you guys were cringing or might be fangirling too. Woahh it's kinda hot in here . 👀

I'm out *micdrop* bAm