4

•No one POV •

"A piece of crap." Felix said as he crumpled the letter he received and throw it in the bin making his hyung mouth gapped open . " that's a nice shot." Minho patted his back and Felix nodded. "I should have thrown the owner as well." Felix ruffled his hair in frustration and Minho chuckle. " well could it be a female or male?" Minho suddenly asked being a curious cat he is and Felix throw him a disgust look . "Idk and I don't want to know?" Felix answer and walk out of his class and join changbin for his marathon that will be soon . "Changbin hyung." He called out for the older with his deep voice and changbin waved at him . Not until he realised that the younger jumped on him and ask for a piggyback. "It's look like hyung is fine now since his back is strong. Knock knock yuboseyo is changbinie hyung is fully recovered." Felix asked and lean his ear on the older back and changbin giggles at how cute the younger was being cute . "Yeah changbin hyung is okay now ." Changbin responded as he was on the mood playing with the younger too. They laughed till Felix decided to get off him . "Should we skip practice?" Changbin asked and Felix look at him confused. "Meaning?" Felix asked and changbin pinched his cheeks ."let's get something to eat at outside?" The older said and Felix nods. "Great point. I'm hungry." Felix pouted cutely . "The last to reach there will need to buy food." Changbin ran for his life as Felix was left dumbfounded and confuse for awhile but recovers as he realised the older was laughing like a total maniac and Felix whined as he catches up with him .

Who thought seeing the two being cute and loving to each other there's a someone that had mix feelings which is happy and jealousy. He just look from afar and judge the two.
"To make him go I will need to do something."
He thought before leaving the field to the basketball court.

•Felix •

I slurped my ramen and shifted my head to changbin hyung who was waiting his ramen to boiled at the corner. We smiled at each other and I turned to look outside. There's some kids of a window infront of me and I saw taeyong and his friends came in . They came nearer as they cought me staring at them . They sit beside me and I just ignored him and I can hear a chuckle.

"Hey Felix ." Taeyong said and I glared at him. "Hey." I plainly said before continue eating my food . Food first than jerk. "Hey don't be a bad boy or not the one that send you the letter will bang you." He said as he put a letter on my lap. " wth is this ." I asked a boy serious tone and he laughed." A love letter ." He smirk and I throw it away . "You can eat that." I said with a smirk and he look pissed. What wanna slapped me go ahead . He pushed my food away making it spill on the floor . His friends laughed and so do the jerk. I opened my mouth in disbelief and mad and I gave a deathly glare at him . "You wanna mess with me huh? Who do you think you piece of shit? For me you look more like rubbish that need attention. Should I kick this rubbish or thrash away now." I blurted out and he raised his hand as he was about to slapped me but a hand stop it from doing so. It's changbin hyung.
"Fuck off motherfucker ." Changbin said and his eyes turn dark signaling he was angry . "Huh. It looks like the hero had just arrived. We will see how long you can take it." Taeyong said at Changbin and he pulled his hand away from changbin's grip. "And you." He pointed at me with a mischievous smile " he will come ." The last word he say before they left .

I feel annoyed but a pair of hand held my hand I the warmest creep on my body . A warm smile can be seen on my face. I turned to look at changbin who had a worried expression plastered on his face . " are you okay?" He asked. "Better when I'm with you ." I said and leaned my head on his shoulder. " I was worried you know." He said and I pouted. " Felix is sorry." I said and he patted my head . " it's okay." He said .

We stayed like that and just enjoying the drinks and each other presence. He told me he lost his apettite when he saw a piece of shit face and I laughed hard. We decided to get back to school and was greeted by an angry looking Minho. " where did you guys go?"

"Look,look the monster is angry." I whispered at Changbin and he hold back his laughter but a smile can be seen on his face. "Sorry hyung but we were getting something to eat and someone come and disturb felix while eating ." Changbin said and Minho cupped my face. "Are you okay?"he asked I nodded with a pout . " but Hyungie they almost slapped me." I said with a cute tone and Minho clenched his fist and me myself came back to my serious mood. If Minho is angry he will do anything that he want you can't stop him .
" who?" He asked and I hold his fist motioning him to calm down. "It's okay hyung,jinjja gwench---" "tell me who!" He cut my words with his serious tone . I flinched and turn to look at changbin hyung. "Taeyong and his friends." I said . "That bastard again."he said and was about to find them but i held his wrist and pull him for a hug. "Hyung don't ." I said ."you can do anything you want but not them. I'm okay . I don't want you to get hurt." I said and he cupped my face with a smile on his face . "How could I not melt?" He said and i smiled back ."okay I'm not going but if he disturb you that bastard is dead ."he said and I nodded.

Both changbin and i calm Minho hyung down and we started to practice . I'm a bit worried and scared just now to see him angry . Even I was not expecting it. He became protective and serious these days . Don't get me wrong but it's true and it's a good way .

"So Felix don't you have a girlfriend or maybe a boyfriend?" Changbin asked and his questions make me want to laugh my ass out. "Nope ,you know they say we should love yourself so I love myself." I said and he hit my back . "Wth hyung." I yelled and he ran away while laughing and I was like ,what .....that was fucking cute.

After we practice, we were both sweaty and I feel like myself burning up after seeing the view beside me . This seo fucking changbin Is torturing me.

"H-h-hyung here."I stuttered as I passes him the small towel. He thanked me and obviously I avoid eye contact. I don't want to freak myself after seeing him soak wet like that . He excuse himself to the toilet and at that time I sighed in relief since it's gonna take a long time . Since the nearest toilet was destroyed due to the fire that day the only toilet remains is the one which is at end of school hall .

Minho came back with some drinks for us and I thanked him .

"Hyung are we going home like usual ." I scrunch my eyebrows as I'm not liking it. "It's up to you," he said and I sigh in relief . "Than let's go back home early ." I said and he nodded. Suddenly I saw Changbin ran back to us . I was about to hug him but he rejected it as a worried and mad expression was all over his face. I was shocked but I tried to be understanding. "Hyung,what's we tell me ." I shook his hand and he hissed . "Will you let go of me. You are such a clingy baby." He said and my heart breaks. He is stating the truth but I don't like people to remind my so called weakness. "Fine, fuck off." I said with a bit annoyance . "Yeah I will." He said back and he go away after he done packing his stuff. He look like a mess and in a rush. He look worried and mad too. But that doesn't mean he have to let out his bad side to me. "Wth hyung." I said and he shrugged. "Meh, calm down maybe some family problems." He said and patted my back . We both tried to ignore it but I can't . I just can't. I'm mad and sad at the same time.

•changbin •

I got a phone call from my neighbour saying that my sister was rushed to the hospital. For god sake, I know why . She choose to not eat because she wanna be thin like a paper. I warned her a lot of time but she's a bitch when hearing other people opinions.

"Stupid sister I told you. I freaking told ya." I said with a serious tone and she smiled weakly. How come she can still smile?"look my binnie is worried." She caressed my cheeks and I almost tear up seeing her being to weak . "You are perfect and you don't have to not eat for 5 fucking days." I said and burst into tears. "Okay it was 4 okay." She said in a teasing tone and I slapped her hand away from my face . "You are truly a bitch ." I said and both of us chuckle.