•5•

•Felix•

Okay now keep your mind off from him . He might be stressed or having some shit happening. I was about to entered the class but they told me that our class was cancel since the teacher is absent. I was happy since I can see the hyungs or maybe maknae. But after thingking again we are the one that is having class but not them . What a life.

I was walking around the corridor and I see someone familiar. Its Jeongin and he is crying?

"Hyung~" he came and hugged me while crying. I was shock and I patted his back . "Why are you crying? Hey don't cry." I said and he keep on crying. I calm him down and I break the hug to asked him to sit with me. He sit on my lap and I started calming him down again . TBH, I was not expecting this , never in my life.

"Hyung, I don't really show my feelings but I only trust you." He said and I cupped his face. There you see a red swollen eyes. Obviously he has been crying for awhile.
"Hyung, please don't leave me too." He said and I wiped his tears away. "I will never but still tell me what's wrong I will try to help."I said and he started to calm down . I started to rubbing circle on his back . "I hate changbin hyung." He said and I was kinda shock . What did he do this time . "And I'm crying because it's you." He said and I raised an eyebrow . What the hell ? Why me? "Why me ?"He said that he just wanna be close to you for because of your face . Since you perfect for him he wanna have you and let people know. He wanted people 's attention by you." He said and I felt myself burning. Wtf? People will still know him for his dark characteristics . Well, should I just mess with him too? Such a motherfucker all of the sudden. "So literally what I did is just to grabbed people's attention." I asked and he nodded. " and one of them is his ex girlfriend." He added and I felt like crying. It hurts like hell like this . How much you are angry they painful heart is still there.

Suddenly that fucker pass by and Jeongin got scared and started hugging me . I told him to let go of me so that I can at least let go at least some of my anger .

"Ohh Felix I was abou-----"
"Shut up you fucker ." I cut his words and grabbed him by the collar and slammed him on the door. "What are you doing!" Jisung suddenly back up him and I glare at him. "Are you one of them too?Are you like him too ?" I yelled at jisung and he stayed quiet but an angry expression on his face . " you fucker I don't live for people,I live for myself. If it's not because of myself I think I won't even want to continue my fucking life . I don't live to be used by people and will never but you fucker used me as a bait in this case . If the reason you being close with me is because Of your stupid girlfriend then I'm not going to be your whatever shit you think! You understand fucker?" I said with a serious tone. My face itself show me that I'm angry and serious about this shit. "Don't fucking try to enter my life again. You just just lost your fucking chance." I said and loosen my grip . "Karma is a bitch, changbin." I added and he stayed quiet. It's too obvious that what Jeongin said is true. "I can explain." He suddenly had the gut to open that mouth . "Too late." I said and walk back to Jeongin . I grabbed and pulled Jeongin to me up and we left . I will never want you to be part of my life.

"Hyung?" I hummed in response and I stop walking and turn to look at him. "Seungmin and hyunjin are on changbin 's side too." He sobbed again and I try to put my poker face but seeing him crying making my heart breaks. "Gwenchana, I'm here. If they messed with you for telling me the truth I will always fight back." I said and hugged him to comfort him . This baby is just too precious.

•no one POV •

Starting from that day everything ends . Every relationship had its end . Minho decided to break with jisung after that and they had nothing to do with each other . Felix is more closer to Jeongin and it's true that seungmin and hyunjin are one of them too. Their friendship had come to an end . They will still meet each other because of the practice but Felix was planning more extreme .

"Sir, I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore." Felix said and his couch was a bit shock . "And why is that?." He asked. "I have some things to settle and I think running will be a burden for me and if I cause any problems your reputation will be bad." Felix said and the couch nodded. He let Felix go and Felix was relief .

"So how was it?" Minho asked and Felix nodded with a wide smile . "He accepted it." Felix said and Minho put his worried face . "Are you sure about this." Minho asked and Felix sighed. "No but it's the best for myself." Felixcsaid. They say goodbye to each other and Felix walk away .

He wanna meet Jeongin but seungmin and hyunjin was with him but the most likely the younger is having a bad time . Felix slide himself between seungmin and Jeongin . He held Jeongin's wrist and glare at seungmin. "Fuck off." Felix said and seungmin smirk . "Are you the jerk here ?" Seungmin asked as he was not curious but just wanna mess things up. "We did nothing so please don't try to disturb us."Felix said and quickly walk away but seungmin yelled something. "Changbin is not like what you think." He yelled and Felix heard it but just ignored it. Why does he need to listen to them anyways .

Felix send Jeongin to chan since he was worried for the younger. The younger barely smiles nowadays as he thought something was bothering him since the day he break the friendship with changbin and the other two. Felix went back to home and he saw changbin. He was walking towards his direction but Felix just put a poker face and act like they don't know each other. As they were passing by each other, Felix know how hurts to left someone you used to be closed with

He sighed as he felt like the older had really erased him from his life. Felix suddenly stop his step and started sobbing silently. His silent sob turn into a loud cry. He let it go and tried to move on.....
.
.
.
.
Changbin hid himself behind a door and look at Felix crying. In his heart he feels like running to the younger and give him a warm hug and not forget to comfort him . But if the reason he is crying is because of him he felt so useless .