•3•

•changbin •

"Felix! Felix!" His name was non stop escaping from my mouth and I get more worried as the smoke is getting thicker as I get nearer.

When I arrived the half of the toilet was on fire. I ran In not caring about what will happen next. My mind is fixed on him. I entered the changing room and Felix was on the floor lifeless. I was about to cry seeing how he suffered a lot. I carried him bridal style and ran outside . I met Minho and both of us quickly ran out .

Suddenly, I feel something hit my body and I fell on my knees. I groan in pain and Minho help me standing back up

"Changbin you are doing fine just stand up and fight ." He said and I nodded weakly . As we were out and I saw chan and jisung came running toward us my eyes started feeling heavy. I give Felix to chan hyung and they rushed to god knows where .

I can't handle it and everything turns black.

•no one POV •

Changbin was hit with a large wood on his back and Minho saw that his head started to bleed and even his shoulders. As Felix was safely take over by chan . Changbin smiled as he felt relieved but starting shaking his head and Minho realised it . Minho came closer and changbin fell on his hand

~at the hospital ~

"A school in Seoul had burned and 2 out of all the students are .."

"Jeongin, off that stupid tv." Hyunjin said and sit beside him . Jeongin cuddles with him and look at the older with cute eyes.

"Hyung when will changbinie hyung and felixeu hyung wake up,?" Jeongin asked and hyunjin sighed . "Soon very soon ," hyunjin said with a dissapointed tone.

"Yayayayaya kids. Changlix is awake !" Chan yelled and the other two joined . "HYUNG HYUNG WHEN?" Jeongin screamed and did his dolphins sound and chan shook his head "IDK, RECENTLY I GUESS." "YYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Jisung yelled out loud in annoyed as he had done hearing screams, yelling and cringe sounds. All eyes on them.
"Hey I give you guys perfect and delicious food but this what I get in return?" Woojin suddenly appears and jisung ran to him . "I know they freak me out." Jisung whined and ran to Minho as he saw Minho passed by the hall wearing his hoodie . "Jisung, I'm going back to my condo tonight." Minho said and jisung frowned. "Why?" "Unfinished business. You don't have to get mad or angry just come with me too." Minho said plainly but the other was happy like hell. "Than let's see changlix and left to bed... what? I mean home." Jisung said in embarrassed while the other smirk and Minho blushed.

•Felix•

"Felix?felix wake up." Someone called for me and I slowly open my eyes. At first, it was too bright and I closed it back but than im getting used to it. "Mmmm" I whined and slowly tried to sit up . Someone help me out and I took a closer look and it's changbin. Wait, changbin?

*slaps*

"WtfUCK IS wRoNG wif U." He asked while holding his cheeks and back one step from me.
"Where's your clothes? Wear it now." I said and he shook his head . "Why should I? Can't u see that I'm bandage?" He said and I nodded while blushing. "I will just called the doctor, you look sick and you face is damn red." He said and I mentally facepalm. "Maybe because you inhale to much smoke." He added and I pouted .

"WHERE ARE U GOING?!" I know that voice very well. It's seungmin. " go back to bed. Don't u feel hurt after u got hit with a wooden wtf wood!" He pushed changbin back to his bed which is beside mine. "Sleep, sleep, sleep. I will call the others so that they can come for a visit." He said and make changbin layed on his bed with confused expressions. I chuckle and he glare at me with his what-the-fuck-is-going-on-now face. I shook my head and shrugged with a smile.