6

"Felix, I want you to join the school camping program tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" Felix asked shocked and the teacher nodded. "I'm sorry but it's a last minute call since someone can't attend the camp. The camp is very important so I hope you can join ." His teacher said and Felix thought for a few second before nodding his head . "Okay." "Great pack up your things and make sure you are ready for tomorrow." His teacher said with a wide smile before he left .

Felix sighed at how tired he will be . He can't even settle one problem and now another one is coming up . But at least he can distract himself and he just let his body do the work.

"Felix are you coming tonight?" Chan asked with a wide smile hoping he will come to his birthday party. "Yeah." Felix simply said and the older was happy enough. "Great and btw seungmin, hyunjin and changbin is coming  too ." Chan said not even bothered the youngers feelings. "But hyung..." "I'm sorry but they are still my friend perhaps you,jeongin and Minho is the one that having some conflict going on and not the others." Chan said and Felix sighed but a bit dissapointed at the same time. He feel mad but it's true. "Yeah hyung ok I need to go now. I will just come tonight ." Felix said and left . He felt like the older is being selfish but he don't want to spoil the fun . He noticed that chan is being selfish lately and he don't like it. At least, he should have ask what happened between them but he was like not interested.

Felix know the only person that can help him is hisself. No one can help him, no one want to understand him. They say they know him well but he was wandering why aren't they try to know his heart too. So that's very disappointing.

Felix wear a blue supreme hoodie and black ripped jeans. Wearing his white sneakers and left for the party. He reached chan's house and he saw Minho . They waved at each other and Minho pulled him aside.

"You know right?" Minho asked and Felix know what he meant. "Yes hyung, it's okay I will do my own stuff and btw you left your phone." Felix handed him his phone and Minho thanked him . "Yeah thank you I need this though." Minho said before joining the others. Felix sighed as he had the feelings thing won't be right and as planned. He wishes chan a happy birthday and the older dragged him with the others.

"Thanks for the birthday present." Chan said and Felix nodded. "No prob." Felix saw seungmin, hyunjin and changbin giving him an unwanted glare and Felix feel himself shiver in fear . He ignored it and just play through his phone .

The party started to be a bit wild and since some of them are over the age of 20 they started to get a bit drunk . Felix can't help the smell of alcohol . He felt like throwing up .

"Felix have a try." Chan give him a small shot of alcohol but Felix kindly rejected it. "Hyung I don't drink." Felix said and the older pouted . "You really no fun." Chan said and left . Felix chuckle and just look at them . They are truly drunk but except for some of them .

Felix saw his hyungs was a bit over the top and he felt like he can't drag himself with the situation. He realised it started to be like a club and he don't like it. Since it's a all boy party it actually lessens his worries.

"Hai Felix." Changbin waved his hand infront of Felix and he just smiled . He know the older is slightly drunk too. "Hai," Felix said plainly. Felix suddenly look very cold after he recall the situation that happen that day . Changbin flopped himself beside of Felix and pulled the younger towards him. Felix could smell the heavy smelll of alcohol from changbin and at that moment he knew that the older is drunk, too....

"I need to go changbin." Felix said but just make the older mad. His grip for Felix tighten but Felix slapped his hand away . "Why are you being so rude!" Changbin shouted but not as loud as how the part is going on . "Says the one that is rude ." Felix said and ran out from the house. He sighed as he ran a bit far from chan's house . He felt rude for leaving the party without telling the others but he don't want things to be tensed .