•1•

I was running at the school field for my upcoming competition, obviously my run competition with Minho.

"Ahh ahh hyung cramp." I whined and the older grabbed me by the waist. "This is why I told you to take a break." He said with a serious tone and bring me to bench. We sit and waited for the pain to ease away while he massaged it. "Next time,you must take a break. Health is alway number one." He said and winced in pain as I feel he massaged it hard on purpose. "But hyung you didn't get any rest too." Felix argued back and the older sighed. "But I at least take a break for 10 minutes and did some warming up while you? Run and run non stop." He said and I laughed. I laughed cuz it's funny when he being so caring and protective . "Hyung." I cupped his face . "As long as you can see me than I'm fine." I said and a warm smile form on his lips. " alright." He said and pinched my cheeks.

"I thing that's all for today, now my baby felix will need to rest ." He said and I nodded. He offered to piggyback me and I accepted it. TBH, I am tired and lack of sleep too. Arghh, life sucks if I don't get the rest I need .

•no one POV•

Felix fall asleep on the older back and the older giggle when he heard soft snores from him. The older knew that he is pushing himself for this competition. He wanted to win the competition badly but forget about his own health.

Felix live with Minho in his condo. Since Felix parents is at Australia he rarely see them since the plane tickets is a bit expensive. Even though he still effort to buy it he chooses to saved it and just Skype them . Meaning they always keep in touch.

"Channie I'm going already. I have a baby to handle." Minho said and grabbed his bag . "Okay, drive safely. He looks tired tho." Chan pointed at Felix and Minho chuckle. " he work hard for that." Minho said and waved his goodbye. He placed at the back seat and wear the seatbelt. He drove safely to home.

As they reached home, Minho put him on bed and let the younger sleep for abit more before he dragged him to the bathroom .

•Felix•

I woke up and it's night already. I ran out of my room and go to the kitchen when I smell something nice.

"Ahh hyung , does smell." I said and back Hugged him. "Imma wanna advise you to stop being clingy." He wiggles his butt and I back off. " fine, fine." I said with my hands raised up and sit on the chair instead , nicer.

"Eat." He put a chicken stick! "Hyung wtf!" I literally screamed . "You so talented asf. You can run,dance, sing abit rap but you know I'm better and even cook!" I said and he rolled his eyes. "The rap part, u fite me?"he said and started eating ignoring the shit he will say next.

~the next day~

"Faster felix, faster I'm sure you don't wanna lose this thing." Minho said while running by the younger side and the younger nods and ran faster. Once he felt like he had done 10 rounds of running around the field he sit on the grass and drink one bottle of water in just 5 sec.
"Good job." Minho said and I thank him .

We had a short conversation till I saw two guys came to us. Minho sighed . He stood up and pushed one of the guy behind.

"Hey hey chill. Just wanna say hi ." One of the guy said and Minho hyung frowned. "Fuck off, jisung." So his name is jisung. "Why do you hate me so much?" Jisung asked and fake a cry before replacing it with a laugh. "It's my wish to hate you or not. What do you want ?" Minho asked and the other smirk. "My friend here changbin wanna know about that Australian puppy you have." Wtf he call me puppy. I'm not puppy. "I'm not a puppy mind your words!" I said getting a bit mad and changbin came closer and I step backwards. "Yah don't touch him." Minho yelled and was about to push changbin away but jisung grabbed him by the waist and his hand travel to his bulge making Minho to slip a moan from his mouth. " I know you still can't resist my touch." Jisung said and my eyes widen when I feel changbin held my waist. " scared huh? No worries but just wanna let you know that I've marked you ." He whispered with a smirk. "Mark me ur ass, yah jerk get your hands off Minho hyung." I yelled and Minho felt down and he look so lost after jisung touch his. " now I don't have for you so get lost." I pushed him and ran to Minho hyung. "Remember what I've said." Changbin said and I frowned. "Fuck off." I mumbled and hugged Minho hyung. "I feel so dirty." Minho murmured and I shake my head . " nno you are not. Hyung, you are fine." I said and I quickly ran back to them .

"YAHHH ! " I yelled and punch that changbin guy. "You wanna get this from me and also you too!" I said and turn my position to jisung. " i should have punch you but both are the same for me." I yelled and changbin's face was like exploding in anger. He came forward and kick my leg . "Bitch!" I thought.

•no one POV•

2 vs 1. What do you thing? Felix is sore already. He covers his face in pain but still he stood up and fight back . Luckily, chan,woojin and seungmin saw them from afar and stop the fight. Chan grabbed Felix while seungmin and woojin held the other two. Felix was badly hurt since two hit him in once. He hugged chan and cried in his chest.

"Such a crybaby." Changbin smirked and struggled with their grip before left them behind. "Changbin get lost before I kick you back." Chan yelled.

Felix freed himself from the older grip and ran to Minho hyung. Minho fainted as he feel himself puke . Felix was worried and so does the other.

"I'm bringing him home."

So hai guys , this is a changlix fanfic . I like this hip so much. Their kiss omg, fuck it .🙃🙃🙃😇