18

•Felix•

I walk towards a cafe. Buy his favourite and mine too. After ordering and getting my food a few minutes later . I left and ran back to jyp .

As I was running, I smile at yesterday thought. I smile like an idiot and open the door to my heart .

"Chang---."

I look around and it was dark . There's no one , am I too early? Or too late. I switch on the light and nearly jump when I saw a two guy stood right in front of me wearing a black suits.

They come towards me and straddle with my hand . I try to let myself go from their two grip but I was too strong for me. Almost impossible for me to run . I don't want to die, it's just not the time yet. I just get a confession yesterday and today I'm going to die.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU FUCKERS." I shouted with a mad expression but they just stay quiet and tied my hand . I yelled and scream a lot of time making them fell annoyed . They legit cover my mouth with a piece of cloth .

I struggle with myself and sigh in defeat . I look at two men in front of me who is practically guarding the door from anyone to enter.

I glare at both of them and had tears in my eyes . I exhale the air and a tear slip from my eyes.

"Where the hell are you guys. Please tell me this is a part of your game ."

•Changbin•

"Let's go out before he come . He send me a message already." I patted chan's shoulders and chan give a sign to the order to move . I feel like I'm in a plan to kill people. Lmao.

We headed outside and Minho , jisung , Woojin and hyunjin went to buy some treats nearby . Meanwhile, I , chan and seungmin went to the nearest flower shop to buy flower.

"Man , I want to be with seungmin." Hyunjin whined and refused to let go of his hand . "YAHH hyunjinie, don't act like a baby." Seungmin sighed and slapped his hand away making him groan in pain with a pout. "Hey you shouldn't do that to your boyfriend." Hyunjin said . For some reason I feel like puking on air right now. I'm not weird if I'm choking suddenly.

"Byee, hyunjin. Btw I was wandering how about Wendy? I thought you like her so much." Seungmin winked and link our arm together and same goes to chan .

"Let's go. We will meet him in the mental hospital later." Seungmin said with an annoyed tone and I was laughing my ass out . Chan was like he was going crazy , his face was bright red with all the laughing .

"Give him a chance tho." I laughed and he shrugged. "I did but he keep on spending his time with Wendy . I can't do anything." Seungmin rolled his eyes. Damn it's too obvious that he is jealous. I can smell jealousy.

"Am I the only one thinking that it's actually jealousy?" Chan smirk and I give him a same smirk . We high fived and I wink . "Same here, I'm thinking it too." I muttered making him blush in embarrassment.

"I didn't ask for this !" He shouted while facepalming .

As we reached the flower shop , we bought roses and lilac. His fav.

"Are you done with the contract?"

I smirk .

"Of course."

I answered and they shook their head with a grin . "Idk you Changbin but you are weird."
"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

We were gonna pay for the flowers till the bell on the door rings and all 3 of us turn around to see a very familiar figure. But it's been awhile since I last see him . Very long.

"J-jeongin?" I stuttered and his eyes widen . He turn around with a shock expression but I grabbed his wrist. He slowly turn around and I took a better look at his features. It's jeongin.

"Bro, where are you going?" 

❤️

OHHHHH HAI BABIESSS. I'm SAYING THIS TO ALL MY READERS. MY READERS ARE MY BABIES BUT IM SURE YOU GUYS ARE INNOCENT RIGHT? :)))) 🙄😂

Thank you for 10k , I won't happen without you guys. HEY ACTUALLY ITs REACHING TO THE END ;)