Ch. 15- If he's the reason that you're leaving me tonight, tell me a lie.

It was around dinner when Louis and my "date" was going to happen. We had to tell everyone. I nodded at Lou, basically telling him to say something. "Guys, err Em and I are going to....eat" Lou said. Smooth? Not so much. Zayn looked suspicious. Harry decided to help play along and asked, "Wait as a date?". We just shrugged and ran out of the door.

"So, wheres this date?" I asked while walking towards his car. But Lou grabbed my hand and said, "Follow me". He lead me to the lake. There was a little picnic blanket and basket. "Awww Lou this is adorable" I cooed. He looked proud. "Lemonade?". He asked. I nodded and he poured me lemonade in a glass. We clinked our cups together and he said, "To being friends?". I repeated what he said, "To being friends". This little fake dating thing was fun, but Lou will always be my good friend. "Yeah so let's not get too into this". I said. Lou chuckled and i added, "That means we can't snog....that would be too far". "Duh". He replied.

There was fried chicken, carrots, fruit, chips, apple pie, and whipped cream. Such a Louis meal. "We had an awesome soccer team today!". Lou said. I exclaimed, "Thanks to you scoring the goal!". He smiled and responded in a cute accent, "Well...I wouldn't of scored if you didnt hit Zayn in the balls". We cracked up...Zayns face when that happened was priceless. Then Louis started squinting into the distance. What was he looking at? "What?" I asked worried. He turned me around and pointed to a bush far away. Oh my god. It was Hazza, Zayn, and Niall with binoculars...spying in us!!! "Oh my god those boys". I sighed. Lou looked guilty and said, "Well...I would usually be the one with the idea of spying. So I'm not going to say anything". That's very true. Louis would do that.

"Here, Zayns watching us so we got to act...you know...relationship-ish". I explained. Lou nodded and grabbed a strawberry. He held it close to my mouth, so I ate it. "This is so weird". I said while laughing. He joined in laughing also and replied, "Yeah, but get used to it". I raised an eyebrow. "Hand me that can of whipped cream". I asked with a smile. Now it was his turn to raise an eyebrow. "Now open wide". I laughed. He mumbled, "Oh god" and opened up his mouth. I sprayed a ton of whipped cream in his mouth and he couldn't eat it all. It was all over his face. Harry had to be getting a kick out of this. "My turn!" he practically yelled. Now I had whipped cream all over my face. We burst into laughter...again.

I whispered into his ear, "Let's go run after Hazza, Zayn, and Niall". Evil smiles grew on both our faces. This will be good. The bush was far away, but we could catch them. Lou stood up, causally, and took my hand. We acted as If we were just looking at the lake. "1". I said. "2" Lou added. Then we both said, "3". Lou and I turned around really quickly and sprinted after them. Their binoculars were still glued to their faces. Finally they put them down and screamed. They didn't expect us to see them. They made it into the house though. We still yelled, "YEAH GO RUN, THAT'S WHAT YOU GET BOYS". I had to catch my breath from running. Lou said, "You can go inside, I'll clean up the food". I kissed his cheek and went inside.

Harry, Niall, and Zayn sat at the counter awkwardly. "So did you enjoy coming along on our date?". I joked. Obviously I wasn't really mad but I had to comment. "Yes...". Niall mumbled. They looked guilty though. So I replied, "It's fine guys, I was kidding". They looked a little happier. I plopped onto the couch. Harry said loudly, "Em just admit your dating". As if on cue, Lou walked in. Zayn looked anxious to hear the answer. I guess I had to say we're "dating". Lou looked confused. Harry asked Lou, "Em won't admit your dating". Lou looked at me and shrugged. "Fine it's official". He said. Niall and Harry cheered. But not Zayn, he looked crushed. Maybe this was going too far? But he ditched me for Austin soo....

"Were gonna go". Lou said while taking my small hand in his. Zayns eyes glued to our interlocking hands. I felt a little guilty, but I just need to shake it off. "Where are we going?" I whispered. He smirked though and took me in his room. "This is going to make Niall flip". He laughed. Soon enough we heard Niall knocking on the door. it was locked. "Um, is everything ok in there? Er...it's my room too. Ok, no response? Well what are you doing in there" Niall kept babbling on and in. It was so hard to contain our laughter. I heard Harry say, "They're Probaly snogging or something. Leave them alone". We couldn't resist laughing. So we shoved pillows in our faces and laughed quietly. "But...on my bed...that's nasty". Niall said sadly.

We made this more awkward for Niall. It's fun to mess with him. I rolled off the bed on purpose, making a loud crash. I said flirtatiously, "Louis...calm down. No need to go so fast". We heard Niall shrieking. Gosh, this was hilarious. All we were doing was sitting on the bed, while Niall though we were snogging or...more. We jumped up and down the bed making a ton of noise. Niall was of course still freaking out. I found in my pocket some lipstick/lipgloss. I liked to keep some in my pocket. "What are you doing?" he asked. I put the light pink lipstick on heavily. Lou would need some lipstick marks. "Come here". I said motioning him closer. I took one of his cheeks in my hand and kissed his other cheek hardly. "There you go, look In the miror" I said. Lou got up and started laughing. Lou touched the lipstick mark in his cheek and said, "Once again your bloody brilliant". I gave him a thumbs up.

"Ok you need to go before the leprechaun breaks this door down". Lou said while laughing. I replied, "I agree. Goodnight Lou". He hugged me and said, "Goodnight emmie". I've never heard that nickname before. "Good idea to have a new nickname". I said. "Yeah, I've been trying to think of one". Lou replied. "Oh so you've been thinking about us a lot, eh?". I asked. He shrugged and pushed me to door. "Goodnight EMMIE".

Now what should I do when I open the door? Probaly sprint. 1, 2, 3. I flung the door open and ran for my room. Niall was cheering and said, "Finally".

Louis POV:

Emmie ran out of the room quickly and Niall rushed in. Along with Harry. Not sure where Zayn went. Niall opened his mouth wide and poked my cheek. "What's this?" Niall asked. He was such a little kid. I leaned back on the bed and said, "Swagmaster from Doncaster can do whatever the hell he wants". Harry and Niall rolled their eyes. Em sure was a smart little cutie pie. She thought of this plan in the first place. "How was her kiss?" Niall asked curiously. I actually did know how she kissed...from the party. But she was drunk. "Really nice". Harry and I said at the same time. "What?" I asked Harry. He looked offended, "Hey, I've kissed her too!". I forgot about that. And I was the one who dared them! "Ok Harry go get me carrots and Niall....go somewhere". I said shooing them away. In unison they mumbled, "Yes master".

****ok so hello:-) I finally updated!! Any comments on Louis and EmMIE fake dating? What will Zayn do? I appreciate comments and votes! But hey...I mostly appreciate u since ur reading this right now! If u r reading this pat yourself on the back. You are a good person:-) Thanks again!!!