Ch. 6- You know l'll take you another world

Was I seriously snogging Hazza for 10 minutes? Harry and I just stared at eachother for another minute in disbelief. What was that boy thinking about right now? Then after a long silence Niall started cheering and yelled, "Yay Haz and Emma!" But still no one said anything. Then I forgot...there's Zayn. I turned around and saw him looking at me sexily. I would tell him that this was nothing between Haz and I...but it probaly didn't look like it! It wasn't anything though!! Gahhh, I don't even know. I went over to Zayn and sat on his lap again, except he didn't wrap his arms around me like he usually did. I turned my head slightly and whispered to him, "I swear theres nothing I felt in that kiss." He slightly smiled then replied, "It's ok Emma." But he was probaly wondering why it was a 10 minute snog then?

Then Hazza said, "Ok Niall truth or dare." It was a little random going back to the game that quick, but I'm glad he filled the silence. Niall jumped up and said, "DARE!" Man, that kid was always so excited. "How about you smack Leah's bum?" Hazza said unsurely. Niall became a little rosy on the cheeks but walked over to Leah. Liam pointed at Niall like he was saying 'I'm watching you'. Leah stood up while laughing. Then Niall reached around her waist and smacked her bum. We all cracked up about this. I finally felt Zayn put his hands on my thigh. I hope he would trust me that there's nothing between Harry and I!

Louis said, "We should probaly go inside now...we've had enough of a show for tonight." Geez, thanks Louis! You're the one who made Hazza and I do it in the first place. I just shook my head at Louis then he let out a laugh. He walked over by me and slung his arm over my shoulder. "Does Lou have to give a talk to you?" Louis joked. I replied, "you're just not gonna stop aren't you Louis?". I saw him smile from the corner of his eyes and he said, "By the way you can call me Lou and I'll stop right now if you want me to.". I playfully slapped him on the chest and exclaimed, "Goodnight Lou!". I walked over to the stairs, then my phone vibrated. I was about to check it until someone ripped it out of my hands. I just stood there staring at where my phone just was in shock. When i finally turned around i saw Zayn? Who i didnt expect. I laughed, "Zayn what are-" He cut my off by saying, "Im adding myself to your contacts" he gave me back my iphone and walked away saying, "Text me sometime" i giggled on the inside then ran up the stairs. Leah was upstairs too and said, "Goodnight!!! Watch out for Harold!". I gave her a hug while chuckling then opened my door. I sat on my bed cross legged and let out a sigh. Man today was interesting.

I scrolled through my contacts and found "Zayn Malik <3" Haha wow, he added a heart. I texted to him----Today was fun! Except I didn't expect all that in truth or dare. srry : / From, Em.------ I went into the bathroom and stripped off my clothes. I couldn't wait to have a shower! I just threw my clothes on the floor...our room always gets messy. But this bathroom was the best in the bungalow. We had a sauna, bathtub, and shower! I got a fresh towel and turned the water on hot. I like them really steamy. Every shower I turn on my "Jamming in the shower" playlist. I plugged my iPhone into a speaker and turned up the music loud enough that I could hear it. "Payphone" turned on, which is one of my new fav songs. I scrubbed my hair with my Rasberry Sorbet shampoo. It smelled so good. Harry had a ton of his bumble and bumble shampoos in the shower. (Claire....if u ever read this hehe)

Speaking of Harry I heard a knock on the door. I yelled, "Come!" "It's Hazza". Harry said. But duh, who else would it be? Sometimes Hazza will come in and talk to me while I take showers, I take super long ones though. Harry takes baths more than showers usually...weird kid. Then the song "stand up" by one direction came on. Harry said, "Good choice". I laughed. Then there was a pause and Harry said, "What does this mean? Yea, it got a little intense. From Zayn;)". I sighed, "Harry you need to stop reading my texts!!". He laughed and said, "Umm, Em?" I replied, "Yeah?". "how did we...you know...snog that long?". Harry asked. When he said how did we snog...I cringed. I actually snogged Hazza.