Ch. 5- With my hands on your waist while we dance (kiss) in the moonlight.

Zayns P.O.V:

So the game started! Not sure what it's going to be like. I buried my nose into Emma's hair and inhaled her scent. She smelled like raspberries but it was to die for. When we were snogging she tasted like raspberries too. I don't know why. But wow. I couldnt ask for any more of Emma. It's killing me how perfect she is. I start tapping my foot again. Too much thinking Zayn.

"I'll start!" Niall said, "this is kind of a double but Liam has to take his shirt off and Leah has to count his abs". "you didnt even ask truth or dare!" liam shouted. Niall just shrugged. Emma started laughing which made me smile. Liam took his shirt off right there and walked over to Leah. They were laughing though. Too bad I can't do this to Emma. She needs to stop impressing me and I need to impress her. Leah stood up smiling and bent over. She counted,"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6!" she slapped his 6-pack and sat back down laughing. Emma was so amused, it was adorable. I wrapped my arms around her bare stomach. She had a slim stomach...which I think is sexy. Her skin was so bright and smooth. I could feel her get goosebumps. And that had to be from my touch because it's hot from the bonfire...good job Zayn. I smirked.

Now it was Liam's turn to ask. "ummm...Niall I'm doing this back at you. Truth or dare?". Liam questioned. Niall responded by saying truth. Liam thought for a moment and asked, "if you had to snog someone here...even a boy who would it be." liam was chuckling. Once again Emma was laughing. And Niall if you say Emma.... Niall looked around and said,"Leah!". Then he winked at her. Leah laughed. Liam didn't though...Leah was his girl.

Since Niall already went Liam asked a question, "Leah and Emma tell us about Your first kiss!". This should be good. I want to hear Emma's! Leah sighed and said, "Mines embarrassing but I'll get it over with!". Everyone became really curious about what it would be. "In sixth Grade I was friends with this boy crazy girl. Not Emma by the way.". This made Emma laugh. "so she invited me to go to the movies with her. It's ends up she brought two other guys. But the one guy was an annoying kid who had the biggest crush on me. In a romantic scene he turned towards me and I looked over. Immediately he closed his eyes and started leaning in. I flipped out...I had to kiss him now. It was only 6th grade and I had no clue what to do. I didn't even close my eyes. Then he kissed me. But all of a sudden his slobbery tongue got into my mouth. I pulled away immediately and spit. And we ditched them right after that". Everyone was basically cracking up now. Liam was holding Leah tightly and kissed her head.

Now Emma had to share hers!. She hesitated a little and Harry laughed? Ok? "ok well...when I was 13 I really had a crush on this guy and he liked me too. He asked me to go to our school festival. We held hands and all and he even won me a teddy bear". Emma explained. Harry exclaimed, "I always wanted to win my girlfriend a teddy bear!". Emma laughed and continued, "Yes we know Hazza!" Emma's so cute when she calls him Hazza! "then we went on the ferris wheel but It broke down. We were stuck at the very top at night. He put his hand on my cheek and kissed me! It was perfect". Emma said while blushing. Geez, Emma probably always had it so easy with boys. And she will still have Harry. Louis yelling, "come on give us some details! French kiss? A peck?". Emma explained, "It was both of our first kisses so we didn't exactly know what we were doing and it was definitely longer than a peck. But we didn't use tongue". This boy Emma kissed is always going to be remembered! Lucky boy.

This time Louis decided to go. This won't be good. He thought hard then a huge smile wipes across his face. "This is for Emma". Oh shit. Louis please make it normal! Don't make her strip or anything. Emma got excited to hear what it was because she started to squirm around. Please dont't do anything weird, Please don't do- Louis cut me off by yelling,"Emma has to snog Harry!" My heart skipped a beat. Wow Thanks Lou! My girl.(at least I think my girl) has to snog her best friend. Lou continued, "not a peck...a snog". I clenched my jaw and fists. "Louis" I mumble in an annoyed tone. I don't want to watch Emma snog another boy! What if she likes Harrys snog? They've always known each other, it could end up being like they were always in love relationship thingy. Ah shit. I glared into the fire.