Ch. 3- From the way that we touch baby, to the way you kiss on me

So this was it. He was going to kiss me. It wasn't my first kiss though, I've kissed/snogged a lot. He gently pushed a curl behind my ear. Then Zayn started to slowly lean into me. I just got here and im already kissing a boy. Even though I was tempted to keep my eyes open and look at zayns beautiful face, I closed my eyes. My heart started to beat fast but finally our lips met. He pressed his smooth lips against mine. When we pulled apart, we rested our foreheads together and I could see him smile. I wanted more, but I didn't know If Zayn wanted to. But then he put his soft hand on my cheek. Yes! This time I pressed my lips against his. Then we started to move in exact sync. Everything in the world was blocked out of my mind except for Zayn and I. I liked being so close to him.

Somehow Zayn pushed the armrest between us up. Then he moved his other hand down my body to my thigh. He was so smooth at everything. I had both my hands on his chest.I turned my head the other way and let Zayn take control. I didn't even mean to but I let out a quiet moan. Crap.. Hope no one heard. I did not expect all of this.

All of a sudden we were French kissing. How'd that happen? I could tell his sweet spot was in the middle of his tongue. Because every time to brushed my tongue there his hand would tense up on my leg.

Harrys P.O.V:

Ok after I heard a moan I couldn't sit still. And there goes another. Holy shit, that's not something creepy...it's Emma!! Who was she all over already? I tip toed through our aisle over to Em. What the crap? Leah and Liam were making out too! I feel left out. And I was right, there was Zayn swallowing Emma whole. They were pressed up against each other,besides Emma's hands on his chest. Zayn was even rubbing his hand on her leg. Zayn was slightly gripping onto the bottom of her Daisey dukes. Did I just see tongue? I need to do something before their clothes end up off.

Emma's P.O.V:

I was getting out if breath. I slowly moved my hand down from his chest to brushing over his 6 pack. The whole snog felt so warm and close. Could he possibly be anymore perfect? Then I felt someone tapping me on the shoulder oh crap. It was Hazza. He said a little loud,"let me through.". Wow he just HAD to go to the bathroom.

Zayn was still working his magic, untill he heard Harry. We slowly broke apart then put our foreheads together again breathing heavily. I felt his warm, minty breath tickle my face. Zayn slowly whispered, "Damn girl". I was assuming it was a good damn?Then Zayn slowly turned his head up to Hazza and waited for him to do something. Zayn stood up taking my hand. We walked out of the aisle so Harry could get out, but we were on the end anyways. Harry whispered, "thanks and geez you guys had to be snogging for at least an hour.". Zayn smirked. "were you watching?" he whispered in his sexy accent. Harry chuckled an said, "Maybe". I totally forgot we were watching a scary movie. Instead of Sitting in the chairs we sat against the wall on the ground, by our seat. I mean we were in the back so whatever, no one noticed. "Geez, next time lets put up a Do Not Disturb sign." Zayn whispered into my ear and It sent shivers down my spine.

Zayn was against the wall and I sat between his legs. He snaked his arms around my stomach. "I'd do that instead of seeing a movie anyday." he whispered into my ear, "you really know how to snog.". I smiled . And held onto his hand which was around my waist. Of course I wasn't going to watch the movie, but I enjoyed sitting by Zayn. I gently brushed my fingertips up and down his arm. I could see goosebumps on his arm. His tan, perfectly muscled arm. Then I did the same to his hand and he kissed my head. All of a sudden the movie was over ...just like that. That was short.

I didn't want to get up...I was quite comfortable! Plus if I got up I would have to stick my bum in Zayns face. Then Leah and Liam walked past us. They live!!! Haha. Leah gave me a thumbs up and I winked back at her. We still didn't get up, but I was fine with it. Louis wiggled his eyebrows at me. Oh golly, that boy. Then when Hazza passed he asked, "need a hand?" "yeah, thanks!" I replied. I grabbed Harry's big, warm hand and got up. Then Zayn whispered to Harry (even though I could hear him),"I think I could of got her up myself". No offense, but Harry just helped me up. Ok....? As we walked out of the theater, Hazza and I walked by each other...then Zayn walked behind me. He slightly had one hand on my waist. It was protective...but in a caring way.

"Good movie huh?!" Niall exclaimed. Hazza joked,"Yeah Liam, Leah, Zayn, and Em...how was it?". I started to blush a little. Everyone laughed. Liam slung his arm over Leahs shoulder. I've got to say, they are cute!!Everytime I thought of Zayn and I in the theater, I tingled inside. (why do I get that so much?). I could even taste zayns mouth lingering on my tounge. It was that same minty taste. That was definitely my best snog yet. Everything about it was perfect: my hands on his strong chest, his hand on my cheek and my thigh, the taste, the feeling...Gahhh. They all started to walk back to the cars. Zayn brushed his shoulder slightly against mine. I looked up at him and smiled. He gazed back into my eyes...I wonder what he thought of the snog? I didn't even notice but our fingers interlocked. We followed everyone else out. I told you he so sneaky and smooth at everything.