-Friends?

Miley's P.O.V

"what do you mean that one jets just for me and justin scooter, you know our current situation, is this some sort of joke." i spat.

"miley, hun calm down." pattie said, patting my back for comfort.

"i don't need this now miley, get on the jet as soon as we land we go to the hotel and then straight to the stadium." he shot back, walking into the jet thats obviously theirs, all of them followed except one, cody. i went to walk on the other plane when he grabbed my wrist. he passed me a piece of paper with his phone number on it i think, "here, text me if anything happens, i got your back cutie." and with that he turned around and walked onto his jet. why was he being so flirty and nice to me? i pinched the bridge of my nose knowing what was coming next, i grabbed my bags and walked onto the jet but there was no sign of justin anywhere. i kept walking further down the jet until i reached our room and i placed my bags onto the end of the bed, there was only one bed are you fucking kidding me.

justin probably wasn't on the plane so i decided to change into something comfier seeing how i was going to be on this plane for a while, i ripped my top off and was about to unhook my bra when someone spoke up beside me.

"aww not again miley, you did this the first time we were together on the plane." i nearly jumped out of my skin, i quickly grabbed my over sized black tshirt and covered my chest even though i still had a bra on.

"JUSTIN GET OUT, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM." i shrieked.

"calm down, did you forget about me and you having sex, it's nothing i haven't seen or been in before." he winked, i pretended to throw up which only made him angry, "that's not how you reacted when it was happening, do you want me to show you the scars you left on my back?" he spat.

"yeah well that was when we were dating, we are broken up now get out so i can get changed." he walked out after speaking up once more

"i'll have you screaming my name again soon, just you wait." i just laughed.

"fat chance asshole." i finished getting changed and now i was in my fully red onsie and bed socks, comfiest fucking things ever. i walked out into the lounging area of the plane and saw justin eating a bowl of lucky charms while watching spongebob topless, he was so childish it made me smile, for a couple of seconds i completely forgot how much he had hurt me and instantly my smile faded. i took a seat on the couch opposite him, he furrowed his eyebrows like he had no idea why i had done so, placing the now empty bowl on the table in front of him he patted the bare spot on the couch beside him, "miley i need to talk to you and you said you would listen." i knew i had said i would listen to him so i got up and moved to the other couch beside him without saying another word, i nodded my head signalling him to hurry up and get on with explaining himself.

"miley, honestly i would never intentionally do something to hurt you, ever. yes i kissed selena and no i didn't pull out because i was being selfish and i admit this now, its only been like what, six hours and i have already realized my mistakes, actually i realized them right after i saw you standing there crying. i hate knowing that im the reason you aren't smiling right now, because all i ever want to do is see that beautiful smile of yours and i want to be the one that can walk around and say 'see that beautiful girl there, yeah she's my girlfriend.' i want all the guys to be jealous of me because i have you. if you gave me a second chance i would show you off to the world, i wouldn't hide our love, i would want to tell everyone that you're off limits and you're my girl and only my girl. when i saw selena after i texted her i thought i had feelings for her again and seeing you with niall made me think i had no feelings for you which was the complete opposite because i hate selena and i really love you, i really do.