- Two can play at a game

Justin's P.O.V

miley jumped in the car, slamming the door shut and intertwining her fingers with mine. i placed a sweet kiss on her cheek, her grin grew after i did. she rested her head on my shoulder as kenny started the engine, i started worrying, we were going to meet five boy band members that are loved by millions of girls. i can't help but feel like she's going to leave me for one of them, i don't know what i would do if i lost her. i'd probably lock myself in my room and return to my previous state after what happened with georgia, i'd have to cancel my tour and my whole career will probably go down the fucking toilet. i shivered at the thought of losing my career and my beliebers that i loved dearly, maybe i was just overreacting...

Miley's P.O.V

we were told that we were meeting the boys at their studio, it took us half an hour to get there like they had planned. we stepped out of the van, there was a hug crowd of fans, most likely beliebers or directioners screaming at the top of their lungs once they caught sight of us, well that's what i thought until i heard what they were actually saying, they were smilers, they were my fans.

i walked around for about twenty minutes taking photos and signing things or both. justin did the same but something was different about him though it was like he was avoiding me ever since i got in the car, one minute he was kissing me on the cheek before we left and as soon as kenny started the engine it felt like he was distant towards me, a fan turned around and whispered something in my ear disturbing my thoughts "you and justin would be cute together, i ship jiley." i smiled back at her, but whats ship and what the fucks jiley? before i could ask her she shouted 'JILEY' and within seconds everyone was chanting it, paparazzi were coming from every corner and asking if we were dating now because of what everyone was saying. kenny grabbed us both and dragged us inside after justin was about to speak up, once we were out of the everyone's sight, he turned to me, he looked angrier then ever.

"what the fuck did you tell that girl?" he snapped.

"what do you mean justin?" i replied calmly.

"don't give me that shit, that fucking fan that started chanting jiley, did you tell her we were dating?"

"no justin, i didn't and even if i did why would it matter, you said you want people knowing about us even if it meant going against our managers."

"well i don't, i don't want my fans knowing that i'm dating you." he spat.

"why is there something wrong with me, are you embarrassed to be seen with me justin?" justin looked at me with sadness in his eyes once he realized what he had said but i knew he meant it, tears started building in my eyes.

"i didn't mean it li-"

"am i not good enough to be your girlfriend justin?" i cried.

"no miley,"

"THEN WHAT IS IT JUSTIN, WHY WERE YOU ACTING SO DISTANT TOWARDS ME IN THE CAR AND WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME FOR SOMETHING I DIDN'T DO." i shrieked, i sounded like a child that had just been blamed for something their siblings had done.

"i just don't want to lose you." he confessed, licking his lips and running his hands through his hair, "i thought you were going to leave me for one of the one direction boys so thats why i was being distant and thats why i was angry at the fan thing because i didn't want them to know we were dating and then that you dumped me seconds later for one of them, honestly, you are way to beautiful for me, you're too good for me too, i don't know what i would do if i lost you to one of them, especially because they are my close friends." why does he always make me seem like the bad person in the fight, this is the second time he's done it but i couldn't be a bitch after that, i was just about to apologize when the group of boys walked out into the lobby.

we walked over towards them, one of them confronted me introduced themselves and then the rest of the group;

"hey i'm niall, that's harry, louis, liam and zayn. it's nice to finally meet you" he said pulling me into a missive hug, of course i knew who they were already, i wasn't a gigantic fan of there's but you would literally have to live under a rock to not know who they were. "hey i'm miley cyrus, its nice to meet you's too, finally" i giggled hugging the rest of them, i could see justin watching me out the corner of his eye which was really pissing me off so i decided to do something about it, "niall, you're so cute." i put on a flirty giggle, the boys didn't know me and justin were dating and honestly i wasn't sure if we were right now either because he was being an over protective asshole.

"you're pretty cute yourself." niall spoke up, taking my hand in his, this was working like a charm. "come one guys lets get into the meeting shall we." he winked at me, justin was getting jealous i could tell by the way he was starring us down.

Justin's P.O.V

"come on guys lets get into the meeting shall we." niall spoke up, holding miley's hand, winking at her, i was insanely jealous, i felt like running up and knocking him out but i couldn't because no one knew me and miley were dating. scooter and I were a couple of meters away from them, he spoke up when he was certain they couldn't hear us.

"so you didn't want to lose her so you fought with her and chased her right into nialls arms, smart one justin." he was aggravated.

"no, i haven't lost her, she's just trying to make me jealous because she knows i cant do shit about it because no one knows we are dating, she knows i can't say anything to niall... worst thing is, it's working" i trailed off as a sudden thought entered my mind, a smirk appeared on my face, i saw scooter frown out the corner of my eyes, he knows i'm planning something.

"but she forgot two can play at that game.. she has no idea whats she's gotten herself into."