-You better watch it

Miley's P.O.V

"why the fuck are they here?" niall hissed under his breath causing me to chuckle, we were now inside getting our shoes for our bowling session, the place was dead it was just me, niall and the owners until justin and selena made their way through the entrance. niall wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him as they approached with their fingers intertwined, i would be lying if i said i wasn't jealous but who wouldn't be but i could see in his eyes that he was furious at niall for treating me like i was already his girlfriend.

"what are you doing here?" i spat at justin who now had a smirk on his face.

"well yous said you were going bowling so we thought we would join, i rang ahead and booked the whole center so that no fans would annoy us, hope you don't mind." he smiled although i could tell it was fake he reminded me of someone else back home but i just can't think of who it was.

"too bad if we did." i muttered, grabbing my shoes that the attendant had placed on the counter top. "now if you don't mind, we're going to go bowl, by-our-selves." giving them both a fake smile, i walked off with my hand still in nialls.

"i'm not a really good bowler." i lied.

"wanna bet on who will win?" he said with a cheeky grin, he had fallen into my trap.

"okay, if i win you owe me fifty dollars." i smiled.

"quite confident for a shit player, but if i win i get to take you to dinner.", i nodded my head in agreement, nialls smile faded as justin and selena walked into the lane next to us leaving us with no privacy to talk.

"I'm really sorry, i had no idea that they would be coming here." i confessed while taking a seat and pulling on my bowling shoes, niall doing the same beside me.

"it's okay miles, his behavior is just different to what he's normally like, like how he got angry at me for whispering in your ear and you sitting on my lap while he gave us dirty looks from across the room... i think he's jealous." i knew he was jealous but the fact that even niall noticed made me laugh, i decided to play dumb.

"what's he got to be jealous about?" i said standing up, grabbing a bright blue bowling ball and walking towards the lane, my back facing towards him.

"oh, he's got a lot to be jealous over because right now i'm on a date with a beautiful -peck- sexy -peck- and unbelievably talented girl." he breathed on my neck placing sloppy kissed all over it as he spoke those few words, placing both his hands on my hips, my back against his chest. who does this kid think he is, i have barley known him for less then an hour and he was already kissing me on the neck. before i could stop it, he found my soft spot and began sucking on it making a moan escape my lips, i could feel justin's eyes boring into our backs. i decided to make it more dramatic by letting out another moan and dropping the bowling ball, niall almost jumped out of his skin. instantly my phone vibrated in my pocket. i pulled away from nialls hold, he didn't hesitate to let me go.

To: Miley

From: Justin

you better watch it miley, one
step further and i'll knock him
out.

i was obviously a good actor.

To: Justin

From: Miley

aw, poor biebs can't handle
the fact that he's losing?
it's not like i kissed him
anyways, get over it.

i chuckled, putting my phone away and having my shot. STRIKE.

niall looked at me, amazed. "how the?" he was speechless, "but it.. it was your first shot and you said you were a shit player... you hustled me." i let out a loud laugh.

"you just got playeeeed." i teased, taking the seat next to him as he stood up to take his shot. my phone vibrated again.

"fuck off." i mumbled, justin must've heard because he was giving me the biggest death stare. i pulled out my phone reading the message.

To: Miley

From: Justin

if that's how you want to
play it, then so be it.
you have no idea what
you have gotten yourself
into, bitch.

i couldn't be fucked dealing with his shit anymore so i didn't even bother to reply.

Justin's P.O.V

i took a seat while selena had her shot. seeing niall sucking all over miley's next was driving me crazy, i should be doing that but instead me and her are having a war or whatever you want to call it, i just want this to be over already. she didn't even bother to reply to my last message, bitch. i got a sudden idea of what to do to get back at her for that whole neck thing, i looked over at selena and patted my knee indicating that i wanted her to sit there, when she did i got close to her ear and whispered a command i so desperately wanted her to obey, "give me a lap dance." i breathed.

she didn't even ask why, instantly she placed her legs either side of me while kissing my neck and rubbing her hands up and down my thighs, i threw my head back in utter bliss at the feeling she was giving me, closing my eyes savoring the moment. i felt a pair of lips crash onto mine, no this can't be happening, selena forced her tongue into my mouth taking over control, i had just kissed my ex in front of my girlfriend, even worse i was still making out with her, how am i going to explain this? more importantly why am i enjoying this and why and i not pulling out? the answer to that question is because.. i don't want to pull out, could i have feelings for selena again?

she pulled out for air, both of our heavy panting matched each others, i smiled up at her and she smiled back placing her forehead on mine, she is so beautiful.

no justin shut up, stop you can't be falling for her again not after she cheated on you, you love miley.

FUCK MILEY.

i looked over selena's shoulder to see miley standing there with tears falling down her cheeks uncontrollably, "MILEY" i screamed, but it was too late, she was already running out the door. i pushed selena off of me and immediately ran toward the exit, only to be stopped by the sound of my phone.

To: Justin

From: Miley

looks like your winning
streak is over because
you just lost me.

i fucked up, big time.