- You chose this life

Miley's P.O.V

"N-natalie..." i could barley get it out through all the tears that i was unable to control any longer. i can't believe what i was seeing, the grip around me suddenly tightened as i mentioned her name.

"what the fuck are you doing here." josh growled, "aren't you suppose to be off in Califo-" she didn't even let him finish before she grabbed the front of his shirt and balled it into a fist, pushing him back against the wall, leaving me to fall to the ground, shuffling over against the wall opposite them, i could barley see or hear through my tears and loud sobs. "i don't think i'm the one that needs to explain what i'm doing here." she spat, pulling him off the wall only to push him back against it harder causing him to wince at the pain.

"it was nothing, wasn't it miley?" he smirked, winking at me before i realized i still hadn't put my shirt back on, it was still on the floor beside nat, she picked up on his sudden movement "you make me sick." she hissed through gritted teeth.

everything was happening so fast i hardly realized that she had punched him across the face, he was now lying on the floor in front of me, out cold with blood dripping from his mouth and nose while she was dialing the number for the local police station.

Justin's P.O.V

i opened the door to the tour bus, expecting to see the whole family there waiting for me. i was surprised to see that there was no one but scooter, "fuccccck." i mumbled, praying that he hadn't heard me. i love him but he's the last person i want to talk to right now, i put my head down and walked straight to the back room without a second thought, shutting the door before he could say anything to annoy me further and throwing myself onto my bed, closing my eyes trying to block out the previous events. how could all this happen in a matter of hours, i take her out and ask her to the masquerade ball, she agreed to go even though she thinks they're overrated, that means she has some sort of feelings towards me, right?

i groaned at the sound of my door opening, bringing my self to sit up and face him even though i didn't want to and by the look on his face, he knew i didn't want to either.

"what's been up with you these past days justin, seriously where is your head?" he questioned, walking over and sitting beside me on my bed.
"what? just because my heads not up your ass i must have a problem, is that what you're saying?" i snapped.

"that's not what i meant justin and you know that..." he sighed. i lent forward placing my elbows on the top of my knees, holding my head in my hands. "i'm sorry scoot, i'm just not in the best mood right now." i admitted, dragging my head out of my hands to face him again. he stood up immediately facing down at me, anger in his eyes "well you might want to get your shit together, i don't want you going and getting bad again, that's the last fucking thing we need, especially with your world tour starting in a few weeks." he roared, my eyes widened, realizing that he had just used profanities which is one of the things he absolutely hated, i had pissed him off, real bad.

i didn't care.

"do you think i forgot about the fucking tour scooter, are you that stupid?" i screamed, i'm done with him and the way he thinks he can treat me like shit, he's not getting away with it this time.

"no justin, i'm not 'stupid', you cant be going around looking like you witnessed someone murdered your puppy, especially when the break up with selena is still a headliner, people will get the wrong idea, did you forget about the break up, justin? because if people see you sad, they will jump to conclusions and you know they will." he hissed.

"you seriously fucking think i forgot about the break up, scooter? how could i when all the fucking paps do is remind me of it, i mean how the fuck am i suppose to forget anything when they are constantly reminding me of what i have done wrong!" i cried "you know it's hard scooter, you know i didn't get a child hood like everyone else, like you, i couldn't do anything like a normal kid because i would be classified as a bad role model or i would be swarmed by fans or paps." i stopped to see him looking at me, sadness had now replaced the anger in his eyes "i'm so over it..." i continued, tears now building in my eyes but i forbid them to fall. "i mean i cant even have a girl as a friend without my beliebers going crazy and sending her death threats, i even have to dress up to go to public school to find someone who truly loves me for me and not for my fame or my money, that just proves that i cant trust anyone anymore scooter." i reached up and pulled the wig off my head, throwing it across the room, i spoke my thoughts without even re-thinking it "i just wish i was normal" i blurted out.

"JUSTIN." he looked at me with disbelief, "you chose this life, yo-"

"what if i don't want this life anymore." i snapped.

"no matter what you do or how hard you try, you're never going to have a normal life and you need to expect that as a fact." he walked out, slamming the door as i walked back towards the bed, lying down pulling the covers over my head, re-thinking what had just happened, not being able to control them anymore, tears started falling uncontrollably as his words repeated in the back of my mind, over and over again before it finally started to sink in...

you're never going to have a normal life.

why did i choose this life? honestly if i knew what i was getting into back in 2009, i would never had agreed to do this, that's for sure.