-Packing

Miley's P.O.V

demi left the bus about two hours ago after we had finished the song, we decided that she wouldn't feature because she didn't have time to come on tour and sing it with me. originally it was her song but she thought it fits my situation better, i was growing impatient and decided to go on twitter and see if justin had been on which he had, that's a first.

'@justinbieber, i love you @mileycyrus, i'm sorry about everything, i'm going to prove to you just how much you mean to me.' this fuckwit seriously thinks i'm going to take him back aha, next joke please.

'@MileyCyrus: you made out with your ex girlfriend in front of me while she practically dry humped you, aha i must've meant a lot to you babe, good luck trying to get me back tho. it won't work ;)'

i kept looking through his profile looking at all the smilers and jiley shippers he had replied too, before i thought all my feelings for justin were out the window but i'm not too sure about that anymore, i wasn't going back to him anytime soon and i was sure of that. but maybe he deserves a secon-

my phone started ringing interrupting my thoughts and i couldn't think of a better time for it to happen, sighing i slide my thumb across the screen not even bothering to look at the caller ID.

"hello?" i breathed.

"miley, i know you hate me right now but don't hang up," he blurted making sure to get the whole sentence in before i had time to end the call.

"what do you want bieber, wasn't i clear when i said i didn't want anything to do with you." i was aggravated and i'm sure he could tell by the tone of voice.

"yeah but this is business and you said that you would only ever talk to me if it was for busine-"

"i know what i fucking said, hurry up and get to the point."

"the believe tour was rescheduled and we leave in half an hour, pack your stuff or you know just grab your fucking bags because you are already packed." he snapped.

"what the fuck is that suppose to mean, i wouldn't have had to pack my bags if your weren't such a fucking idiot." i shot back.

"miley how many times do i have to tell you, it was a mistake. if i could go back in time i would and i would push her off and i would confess my love for you to the world."

"well too bad you don't have a time machine, tell scooter me and pattie will be there." and with that i hung up, i hated being so mean to him but he deserved it and i couldn't give in, i just couldn't. "PATTTTTIIIEEEE," i screamed, she came running in as though i was being murdered.

"what are you okay hun what is it?" she panted.

"it's fine, i'm fine but the believe tour is being re-scheduled and we start in three days, we are flying to Paris in half an hour so pack your stuff and hurry, i'm already packed, we meet them at the jet in 20." she didn't even reply she just ran out, packing anything she could find, my phone rang again but this time it was only a message.

To: Miley

From: Justin

miley, i need to talk

to you on the plane.

he need's to learn when to stop.

To: Justin

From: Miley

i don't want to talk to

you, okay? it's not that

hard to understand.

it was a bit harsh but how many times did i have to tell the kid to leave me alone for him to get the point, what he did was wrong and he needs to understand that he can't just do whatever he want's and get away with it, i'm not going to come crawling back each time. when he said 'i could've stopped if i wanted too.' i was so close to hitting him, i really was but i decided to be the bigger person in this argument.

To: Miley

From: Justin

miley, seriously stop

being such a bitch for

a second and open

your eyes, im truly

sorry and if you havent

noticed, i get enough

hate from your fucking

fan base. just hear me

out.

as much as i hate to admit it, he has a point. i feel really guilty now, maybe i should just give him a chance to explain himself.

To: Justin

From: Miley

you're right, i'm sorry

justin, talk soon okay?

i can't believe i was actually being nice to the kid, especially when this only happened like 6 hours ago.

To: Miley

From: Justin

thank you miles, you

have no idea how

happy you've made

me, seeya's soon.

i sighed, running my hands through my hair and grabbing my bags off the bed room floor andwalking out into the main area of the bus, pattie stood there with her bags ready to go, "alright then, lets go." she said, walking out with her bags in hand and hoping into the limo, me shortly after. i'm a bit nervous to talk to justin, i have no idea what he wants and if he asks for a second chance i have no idea what i would say at the moment.

when we arrived kenny, alfredo, scooter and cody simpson were standing out the front of the jet, but wait? why was there two jets? and what was cody simpson doing here? what the fuck is going on? i greeted them all with hugs including cody, i had never met him before but i was a big fan.

"hey cody, u-uh i can't believe i'm meeting you, i-im a big fan." i stuttered.

"hey beautiful, i'm a big fan of yours too." he whispered into my ear and pecking my cheek when no one else was looking because they were too busy being hugged by pattie, wait he was a fan of me, shit i completely forgot about everything, i giggled as i felt my cheeks burn up. he winked at me before pattie had finished greeting the others.

i was going to keep quiet about it all but... "why are there two jets and what's cody doing here?" my mouth opened before i could stop it.

"well, justin didn't want one direction on tour anymore especially after what happened and the only person we could get in such short notice was cody here which he just happens to be a close friend of ours, we talked about it when you left with pattie. and the second jet well.." he trailed off, unsure on whether to keep going and tell me what it was for, i could tell i wasn't going to like this by the way everyone looked at the floor including pattie which means she had something to do with this.

"one's for me, cody, alfredo, kenny and pattie, the other one... well the other one is just for you and justin."

(A/n)
Thank you so much for waiting! Thank you for voting and all of your comments, I really appreciate it! I can't believe this shitty story has 600+ views and already reached 100+ votes.