-Undercover

Baby I Would.

Justin's P.O.V

"Justin hurry up the make up artists will be here soon to give you the disguise, your name is going to be Tyler Mason, you're attending GlenView High School undercover, here in Stratford, no one can know that your Justin Bieber the international pop sensation, that the reason you're attending this school, to find someone that loves you for you and not your money or fame, got it?" scooter spoke sternly, i nodded my head in approval. hopefully i can find that one girl i have always dreamed about.

Miley's P.O.V

"do you want to the One Less Lonely Girl?" Alison asked.

"YES" i shouted over all the screaming teens, i can't believe my dreams coming true, i have watched so many videos of OLLG's on YouTube and i always stalked their twitter accounts, they were beautiful, far way more beautiful than me.

she held my hand and walked me backstage to the front of the curtain. "in five minutes we are going to send you out there, are you okay?" she asked me.

"I'm fine, its just i cant believe this is actually happening!" i squealed, tears of joy now forming in my eyes. right then, Scooter Braun walked in tell Alison we had less than 2 minutes until i was suppose to be going on, he noticed that i was crying and walked over to me, pulling me into a hug.

"stop crying and go out there and have fun!" he opened the curtain, "it's show time." he laughed and pushed me out onto the stage.

BEEP BEEP.

i was rudely awoken by my alarm, reminding me it was only a dream and that i have another day of pure torture to attend to. even though everyone says "once you leave school, all your gonna wanna do is go back!" i highly doubt that i will ever want to go back, school for me is like a hell hole.

i don't have any friends, my lunch time consists of me sitting up the back of the school cafeteria with a book or some homework. i barley ever get to eat because my foods either thrown at my face or the floor before i reach my table.

i'm like the schools personal joke, especially to the popular group Kimberly and her back up girls Mia and Brooke, they were like her personal servants, obeyed her every instruction.

i finally built up enough strength to get out of bed and get ready, i walked into my bathroom and brushed my long brown hair back into a messy bun, applied a small amount of make up and brushed my teeth before walking back into my room to get dressed.

i don't bother wearing nice clothes because at the end of the day they are be coated in food anyways, so i put on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a purple hood and white vans. i grabbed 'the hunger games' book off my side table and placed it into my bag along with some of the math homework i had yet to finish, walked outside, got in my car and headed for school.

*****

i arrived at school 15 minutes before class so i decided to go sit down in my homeroom class and read my book to pass the time and it worked because before i knew it the bell rang and the class started filling up within a matter of seconds.

but of course, no one sat in the seat next to me, no one would be caught dead sitting next to the school fucktard.

"good morning class, how was your weekend?" Mrs Dobton asked, the only response she got was kids rolling their eyes, grumbling or saying profanities under their breath, praying to themselves that she hadn't heard them.

"we have a new student joining us today, his name is Tyler Mason, please make him feel welcome." after she had finished her sentence all the girls sat up straight and fixed their hair, immediately a tall, skinny figure entered the room.