-Save it

Miley's P.O.V

To: Justin

From: Miley

looks like your winning

streak is over because

you just lost me.

i can't believe him, i sighed wiping the rain drops that had fallen on the screen and putting my phone back into my pocket. this time i didn't give a shit about how justin was getting home, i made my way through the paparazzi that were screaming and shouting my name asking me if it was selena who had made me cry or justin but i didn't answer them, you know the media you tell them one thing and they make it into a completely different story. kenny was leaning against the car obviously waiting for justin and selena to come out but when he saw me with my red puffy eyes he knew that something had gone down and immediately opened the door, letting me sit inside shutting the door behind me, i completely lost it and just let all of my feelings out not giving two shits if the paparazzi saw.

i watched through tears as kenny moved the paps away from the car so that we could get the car out of the car park, once he was finished he rushed inside the car and started the engine, but something was stopping him from going...

it was justin.

he was standing by the window tapping the glass with tears evident in his eyes as it was pouring down rain, why was he crying? he was the one that cheated, it's not like i gave niall a lap dance and then shoved my tongue down his throat. he was being swarmed by the paps at this point but i didn't care, no matter how guilty i feel i'm not letting him in this car.

"miley please, please let me in." he pleaded, i'm not giving in he's not going to get away with what he did this time.

i shook my head and told kenny to hurry up and leave which he instantly did the second i shouted and within half an hour we were back at the tour bus. i stormed inside while kenny left again to pick that fuckwit up, keeping my head down so that pattie and scooter who were sitting on the couch wouldn't see that i was still crying, scooter spoke up before i had time to get to my room and lock the door, "what did he do this time." he had obviously heard me sniffling,

i was going to tell them and i don't give a fuck what kind of trouble it gets justin into.

i wasn't holding back, "you want to know what that fucking jerk did huh?" i spat, "he made out with selena right in front of me while she practically dry humped him, worst thing is... he did nothing to stop it.", pattie's mouth was now wide open and scooter just sat there, speechless at my sudden outburst and my choice of words. "scooter, i quit. i want to go back to Stratford and i want me old life back." 

"if i could i would put you on the next flight ou-"

"then do it." i shrieked.

"i can't, the contract you signed said you had to stay until the last believe tour show and there is absolutely no way out of it, i'm sorry." he sighed.

"well i'm not staying on this bus with justin, i don't want to see the cheating worthless piece of shit if i don't have to."

"understandable, you can stay with me sweetie. we will leave as soon as you are packed and i'm sure within the week you can have your own bus, i'm sure scooter can have that arranged." pattie assured, the one thing i loved about pattie is that even if it's her own son she will not put up with shit like this, she treats me like the daughter she never had and i honestly feel like she's my second mom. i pulled her into a hug and walked into my room finding my suitcases and placing them on my bed and putting in everything i could find that was lying around the room that belonged to me.

my body instantly stopped working when i heard the door to the tour bus tear open, "where is she." i knew that voice all to well and he didn't seem happy, the footsteps got closer and closer to my room and by the time the door opened slightly, i was on the other side of the room as far away from him as i could get. he shut the door behind him before he spoke up,

"miley, i'm really sorry." that's it? that's all he had to say?

"you're only sorry because i saw what you did." i spat, he ran his fingers through his hair and stepped closer to me only resulting in me stepping backwards.

"no miley, i'm genuinely sorry,"

"no, you know what justin? save it. i don't want to hear that you're 'genuinely sorry' because we both know your bullshitting and quite frankly your apologies stopped meaning something to me ages ago, you've broken all your promises to me even though you said you wouldn't. you said you'd never hurt meyet that's all you seem to do and i'm sick of it justin, i'm over everything and most of all, i'm over us." i could feel the tears threatening to appear but i knew i had to keep a strong front, i didn't want to show him how much he has hurt me, i didn't want him to know i was weak.

"SO WHAT YOU'RE JUST GOING TO THROW US AWAY LIKE WE WERE NOTHING." he screamed, getting right up in my face.

"I'M NOT THE ONE THAT RUINED THIS RELATIONSHIP JUSTIN AND IF YOU WOULD PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS FOR A SECOND YOU WOULD REALIZE THAT YOU DID THIS ALL BY YOURSELF, YOU CHOSE TO FUCK THIS UP." i shrieked.

"I DIDN'T CHOOSE ANYTHING MILEY."

"IF YOU HONESTLY DIDN'T WANT THIS RELATIONSHIP TO FUCK UP YOU WOULDN'T HAVE SUCKED SELENA'S FACE OFF."

"ARE YOU FORGETTING WHAT NIALL DID BEFOREHAND? I WOULDN'T HAVE MADE OUT WITH SELENA IF YOU'D HAVE PUSHED HIM OFF."

i calmed down a bit, knowing that there was no way justin could get out of the mess he had made, "aha, i see how it is justin, niall kisses my neck, MY NECK, while i stand there ready to bowl not doing anything to him and you think that it's fair to go and shove your tongue down someones throat, oh and that someone being your ex girlfriend, makes a lot of fucking sense justin." i spat.

"it does make sense, and you know what? i could've stopped if i wanted t-" he stopped immediately realizing what he had just let slip out of his mouth, my heart dropped hearing those words actually come out, at the sound of him actually admitting that he didn't want to stop kissing selena. "miley..."

"don't, just don't." i breathed, letting a few tears drop while i zipped the last suitcase, "if it wasn't for the contract i signed, the one keeping me here because of the believe tour, i would already be on a flight back to stratford but i cant... just remember that i'm not staying here for you." i said picking the suitcases up and opening the door to leave, but i just had one last thing to say to him.

"i don't want anything to do with you, the only reason i will ever talk to you again is if it's for business and as soon as the believe tour is over, i'm out of your fucking life for good." i spat, "and you know what, you and selena are perfect for each other, you're both self conceded, shallow  pop stars, i wish i had never met you." and with that, i walked out and joined pattie in the limo and we were on our way to the other bus.

" and with that, i walked out and joined pattie in the limo and we were on our way to the other bus