36; It's not your fault.. never was

Start from the beginning

You pause immediately when you see Mrs. Heo glaring at your side with arms cross in front of her chest even students are staring at you now.

Mrs. Heo scoffs, adjusting her glasses on the bridge of her nose while glaring at you, "I believe there is something much more interesting for you to tell to the class, Ms. Y/N," She says with a hint of sarcasm dripping down her voice.

Suddenly feeling more sick than ever, your insides turn upside down when the professor gives you a look of disgust. No matter how good student you are, there will always be one teacher to ruin you for sure.

Face turning down with your hair covering it completely feeling embarrassed about the current situation. You hear some girls laughing behind you but don't bother to say anything.

Mrs. Heo clicks her tongue, shaking her head while staring at you and says, "Nothing more that I can expect from you, Ms. Y/N,"

You say sincere apology to her while awkwardly sliding down in the desk. It's enough humiliation for today. It's enough of a downhearted week for you.

On the other side, Hani is baffled. She does not know, What is wrong with Jimin? Is it because of what she told that day? Now she feels sick too.

Immediately pulling out her phone from her bag, sneakily. She texts none other than Taehyung as only he can fix this mess.

Talk to Jimin about Y/N.. something is wrong.

Okay..

A loud sigh leaves his mouth, staring at the phone's screen in front of him as he presses his lips together.

Taehyung knows what could have gone wrong. Here is the thing between Jimin and him, nothing can be hidden among them; no secrets.

As both of them always find out what's bothering the other. Though Taehyung knows a little too much about Jimin which is beyond his liking.

Taehyung makes him vulnerable..

He enters the college building to find his best friend, "Where the hell are you?" He mumbles to himself lowly.

Taehyung has his phone tightly clutch in his hand, call is connecting to Jimin's number but no answer. Just when he turns to the next hallway his eyes land on him; mission finding Jimin successful.

He runs towards his direction faster than before, breathing heavy as he pants,"Yah!" Jimin turns around upon hearing the familiar voice of his best friend, "Taehyung, what happened?"

"We need to talk, come with me.."

Not giving two shits to what is he doing or who is he standing with at the moment. Taehyung grabs a hold of his hand, pulling him away. He does not even let Jimin excuse himself.

"Woho, what's the hurry!" Jimin exclaims while being pulled by him. No idea where they are heading. He struggles to keep up with Taehyung's quick strides while attempting to follow him.

Taehyung pushes the door of boys washroom, entering upon..

First, he checks all the cubicals one by one. Second, after finding the area empty, he locks the main door so Jimin can not escape without answering him.

He takes a moment to catch his breath before speaking to the boy who stands all puzzled, "It's about Y/N.. tell me what the hell is going on with you?"

Jimin gulps down his throat harshly, diverting his gaze from him to the floor. Did he become so obvious while avoiding you? He doesn't know how to explain this to him but he has to somehow.