China~ Others

Yoongi POV

I couldn't take my eyes off her

I couldn't take my eyes off her. I was just in here watching her. They way she moved was magical. Her body was so fluid. And her moves told a story. I loved everything about it. She smiled at me, I instantly blushed. Sadly Angelica saw and laughed at me. That's when she held her hand out for me. I took it and stood up.

"Follow my lead." She spoke softer than usual. It was adorable. I nodded and did as she told me.

"I'm not a dancer, as you've probably guessed." I spoke honestly, she smiled at me amused by something.

"Neither am I. I just do what the music tells me. Like when you rap, you just saw what you feel." She spoke so passionately, I couldn't help but smile.

I put on some music and decided to rap for her. It wasn't exactly a love song or anything but it was all true. She danced to my words like it was a track. Her dance told me everything I needed to know. She felt it too, it wasn't just me. I knew now I wasn't alone. I stopped rapping and went up to her, feeling full of courage. I gently pulled her close to me. I put my hand on her cheek, holding her soft face. She smiled at me and leaned in. I leaned in, our lips touching. Our kiss was long and passionate. It wasn't until we pulled away that sparks went off, at least for me.

"Sure Yoons, I'll go out with you." She shrugged, I hadn't even asked her yet. I guess she felt it too.

Seokjin POV

She is awesome

She is awesome. She eats as much as me too! How is it watching her eat made like her more?

"Jin?" She called making me come back to reality.

"Sorry?" I looked at her making her laugh.

"I knew it! You weren't paying attention. Geez you hungry or something?" She made fun of me, while offering me a dumpling. I opened my mouth and she stuffed it in my mouth.

"Whoa..." I smiled that tasted delicious.

"I know right! Try this one its even better!" She smiled excited.

"If that's possible." I smiled and she fed me another piece of food. And she was right.

"How is this so much better? This food is awesome." I chewed while talking, making her laugh.

"I know." She smiled at me. How is she so perfect in every way?

Taehyung POV

"See beautiful in anything!" I smiled holding Ciara close to me

"Silly boy I never said I wouldn't look good. I said I didn't know if I liked the style." She stared into my eyes. I couldn't help myself I was captivated by her. We've been doing this since Japan, some how no one has seemed to realize.  And she's afraid that Y/N won't approve, so we keep it hidden.  But I think I might love my Chanel girl.

"But I guess I do look good with my Gucci boy." She smiled before kissing me slowly.

"My Chanel girl and her Gucci boy. I like it." I smiled kissing her again. Tay was gonna spend the night with Shaz so we had the room all night. Ciara took off her shirt almost reading my mind.

Jungkook POV

She beats me at everything we do! And I'm doing my best, not holding back in the slightest

She beats me at everything we do! And I'm doing my best, not holding back in the slightest. She's just too good at everything she does! Now I know how my hyungs feel.

"Told you I'd beat you at O.W. sorry buddy you didn't stand a chance." She mocked me. I leaned in not thinking and kissed her. She pulled away from me confused.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." I apologized making her smile. She pushed me over and planted one on me. It was intoxicating, magical to say the least. Sparks flew through us. It instantly turned into a makeout session.

"That's how you kiss." She winked at me.

"I guess you are better at everything. Maybe you could teach me?" I smiled and she started to kiss me again.

Hobi POV

Just a dance practice

Just a dance practice... I wish she'd just let me in. I want to get to know her but she won't open up her heart. She's too far away even when we are so close.

Tay POV

Please stop looking at me like that, Hoseok. It hurts, I want to kiss you so bad but we can't work. We live across the world from one another. My heart aches for you but my head screams no. I don't know which to trust. I don't know which one will be honest and true. I don't want you to break my heart, not again.