Japan We Trust

It's time for lunch I sat away from Jimin and Josh. I can't stand their judging. They were kinda right I need to eat something other than yogurt. So I ate half a small ham/swiss sandwich. No sides just the sandwich. I can get away with that, I'm sure of it. Jimin didn't approve of the light eating but was happy I ate. I'm not anorexic, I'm dieting. Everyone was tense about the concert. We can't screw this one up.

"So are you guys excited?" Namjoon asked us. We just nodded but Jamye was excited.

"Heck yah! I get to dance in front of thousands of people! I'm hella ready." Jamye smiled like a star. Jhope gave her a high five, she loved it.

"Yeah we are ready. Everyone will do fine." I knocked on the wood table.

"Yeah we're good." Ashlye smiled. I saw Jin barely look at her. Does he like her? But he definitely looks scared of her. Or at least uneasy around her.

"So what's your deal? You a partner in the company but no one knew." Loud mouth Tiana spoke. That stupid monkey!

"Yes, your point?" I asked sarcastically. Jin gave me an oh shit face. It was awesome.

Though he didn't drip like that

"Well shouldn't we as employees know?" Tiana continued making me annoyed.

"Well, I suppose if you had asked I would have told you." I mocked her tensions getting dangerously high.

"I'm sure you would.." She snapped at me before shutting the fuck up.

**Time Skip***** We just finished going through the whole concert and costume changes twice. We have this on lock!** Now its time to shower and than eat again.

I was washing my hair when Shaz came into the bathroom. I ignored her and kept washing, just faster now.

"Hey Jimin said you're not eating much again. Are you okay? I know you over diet when over stressed." She asked as I finished my hair. I turned off the water and got a towel. I opened the shower curtain and stared at her annoyed.

"I'm fine. Hurry up in the shower we have an 1hour 40 minutes before the concert. And Tay still needs to wash her much longer hair. We all have to eat." I reminded her she nodded and I left. I just got dressed in a tank top and sweats.

After 40 minutes we were all dressed. We went to the cafe down the street. Turns out some of the guys had the same idea. Jimin sat next to me watching me order. It was weird, truly. I ordered a piece of toast and coffee.

"Not enough food." He decided for me. I ignored him and Josh as they studied me. Your joking, why do they care? This getting ridiculous. They need to leave me alone, my enemies caring about me is weird.

"We got this concert on lock!" I toasted to that thought. We all cheered excited. Tonight will be perfect.

**Time Skip** Its wardrobe time. We all looked great.
First we had the boys