Japan Part Two

It's the day of the concert and everyone is stressed AF. I didn't get to sleep until 2 am. Josh kept making me redo the choreo with Jimin. Jimin I thinks hates him as much as me now. Though it was really sweet when Jimin handed me a granola bar. He said and I quote.

"One yogurt won't keep your skinny ass from fainting eat this in a while." I remember it clearly. The goof.

He didn't even look at me while saying it. But after that he was back to being a jerk. He kept yelling at me for everything he messed up.

I might have gotten in Josh's face too. But the dick tried showing me how to do MY choreography. The choreography I created, not him. He had no input at all. Yeah that was almost bad. I was going to kill him. Lucky for him Tay came in at the right time. She pulled me away and calmed me down.

Right now it was 5am, yeah 3 hours of sleep. But everyone was getting ready. We were told not to do makeup because our stylists will. After about 20 minutes we had to be down stairs for breakfast. Jimin came up to me with Josh close behind. I grabbed a couple apples and a yogurt. Then I got the largest coffee with 20 creamers and 15 sugars. Lol sugars.. sugas! Ha! No to far, sorry.

 sugas! Ha! No to far, sorry

"That's not enough food." Josh opened is ugly mouth. What is his problem?

"Oh my god Josh leave me alone." I argued before sitting down. Jimin sat near me staring at my food. He had eggs, waffles and sausage. Sooo jealous!

"Are you on a diet?" Jimin asked. I nodded and he looked serious.

"You ate twice yesterday not including the bar I gave you. Only got 5 hours yesterday and 3 hours of sleep today. You need to eat more." He insisted but why does he care.

"I'll eat more later. I'm not that hungry right now." I explained. I wasn't lying I don't eat much for breakfast ever. He nodded not quite believing me. I don't want to deal with this.

"Eat more, you want to." Josh opened his fat ugly face. What an ass, egging me on again.

I ignored him and ate my breakfast. Once I was done I waited for everyone to finish. Once everyone is done we will all go to the stadium together. We will go over all of the concert and songs, wardrobe changes etc. Then we will have a 2 hour break before the concert starts.

"I mean it you better keep up your strength." Josh threatened me. I gave him a nasty look.

"Are you guys almost done?" I drank my coffee ignoring him still. After he finished eating he took me aside to talk again.

"I swear to god y/n." His voice was fully of worry and distress. Why does he care?

"How long? Hmm? Jimin told me he saw you only eat two small meals one being just a snack." Josh complained, examining me. He had me pinned against a wall as he studied me.

"I didn't have time to eat much. What does it matter to you?" I snapped at him. He touched my face softly.  I remember when that used to make everything better. Now it just pissed me off.

"Because I worry about you." He tried to rationalize. I pushed him away furious.

"You lost that right." I tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm. I looked back to tired to fight him.

"I love you. I will never stop worrying about you." He swore but I don't care. He was a waist of oxygen.

"I know what your love implies. No thanks." I yanked myself from his hands and went back to the cafeteria. Jimin was staring at me confused as I sat next to him. Shaz came over to me worried.

"What's wrong sweety?" She asked in Spanish. I shook my head. She knew it was Josh again.

******Time Skip** At the Stadium it was already 9 am******

We just finished going over just the dances. I decided to take a break while the Rap Line practiced their own songs. Dancers weren't needed for those two songs. And Namjoon insisted on going over each song like 6 times. While I sat down Jimin threw a sports drink at me. I looked at him confused but he said nothing and walked away.

"So what happened with Josh?" Tay asked again but I ignored her.

"It doesn't matter. I have a job to do now. We went over just the dances. The boys will practice vocals. Then we have lunch break. After that we have to run through the whole concert again. Finally dinner, showers, and wardrobe before the concert starts at 7pm. It's really my job to make sure no one fucks up." I explained and she shut up.

Its true our careers depend on not screwing up for 5 months straight in 29 countries, over 60 concerts. 18 of those are in America alone. 2 in Korea like 3 in China. And yes we are going to Europe. We are going to 10 separate European countries. Yes, how exciting. But 5 months concerts. Thats at least 3 concerts a week, not so bad. But our boys have that plus tv shows and interviews each week. It's stupid. This week we have 3 here in Japan. But I guess Japan is BTS's biggest money maker. I guess that makes sense. We have 3 this week then off to Korea. After that its another 27 countries and 55 more concerts.... It's insane.

"So what is wrong?" Tay asked frustrated but I denied an answer.

"Are four background dancers need more work. I'm gonna run through it again." I got up and approached my guys.

"Hey! I wanna run through the last three dances with you guys. I just want to be perfect." I asked Tucker and Ashlye seemed okay with it. Liam and Damien obviously hated it but I'm the boss get over it.

We went over each dance twice or until it was perfect. After it was to my highest standards I thanked them and let them rest awhile. I however decided to practice my own. I'm not quite there on my spin kick. Since this move is by myself I didn't need Jimin.