Californication

Y/n pov

Me and my cousins walked into the dance studio excited. I couldn't believe what we saw. I side were 7 goregous Korean boys. Shaz instantly recognized them for BTS, some boy band. But who cares I paid for this studio time I'm gonna use it. I came in and ignored them. I walked over to the radio and plugged in my phone. I put on Company by Tinashe. I started my dance routine for the competition. After the shock wore off my girls joined in. Tay was on point but Shaz kept staring at the boys. Who were staring in disbelief.

I ignored them until we got cut off by a giant of a boy. He looked like a monkey. He had large ears and nose. His hair was a light purple. A purple monkey giant, huh. I looked at him holding in my anger.

"Excuse me?" He spoke solid English. Cool for him, he can speak English.

"Yes?" I tried to hold my temper. He could tell I was aggravated and smiled softly.

"I think you are the wrong room. This is room 23." He explained but that was the same one I booked.

"Yeah we booked this session weeks ago. So why are you here?" I asked aggressively. Another more feminine tall man stepped in to help smooth things out. He looked like a pink swimmer with that outfit shoulder combo.

"Sorry there must be a mistake we booked this room last week. I'm sure we can figure this out." The swimmer boy smiled trying to descalate before it got out of hand.

"Sure. I call the owner and see what she says." I called Mrs Moonie and found out the lady double booked so it was up to us to figure it out.

"Great Mama Moonie says she double booked and to deal with it!" I shouted furious.

"She better be glad shes old. Gosh!" I shouted while Shaz was talking to the weird little guy. He had grey fluffy hair and blue contacts in. He looked like an alien like that, it was weird.

"So we can share." Another horse faced guy suggested. I was fine with it but monkey boy pissed me off by touching my phone.

"I can share that's fine. But who the hell are you. From what I see we got a turtle, bunny, horse, swimmer, monkey, midget, and an alien?" They thought was funny except the short guy. He got angry.

"Well the monkey giant is Namjoon. The turtle is Suga. The bunny is Jungkook. The horse is Jhope. Swimmer boy is Jin. The midget is Jimin. And the alien is V." Shaz explained soon apologizing for the midget comment.

"I'm not short. Yoongi-hyung is one cm taller than me!" He complained but who cares. He sounds like a baby anyway.

"So why are you here?" Kook asked.

"An important dance competition. We will win 10k. So its important." I explained and they agreed it was important.

"We are learning how to appeal to Americans. So we have to practice some more hip-hop dances." Suga whined, he seems exhausted always.

"I really like your outfits!" V complimented us. I smiled.

 I smiled

"Thanks V

"Thanks V." We thanked him before continuing our practice.