Time Together~~ Smut Warning Smut**

You spent that whole day with Seung. And he was so sweet. He just wanted to spoil his little sister. You two ended up having a blast before you went back home. It was already 10 at night. You snuck back into the dorm to find Jimin was still up. He was in the living room staring at the door, like he was waiting for you to get home. When he saw you he stood up and went to bed without a word to you.

The next day you spent all your free time with Jaebum. It was maybe 8pm when this all happened...

Your POV

Jaebum and I were sitting on his bed. Luckily he had his own room now. We were talking.

"So you know about me, what about you? How'd you grow up?" I asked, he looked sad for a split second.

"What's to say? I grew up in Goyang. My dad was a businessman. Mom stayed home with me. I was homeschooled for a longtime." He sounded strangely sad talking about it, so naturally I pried.

"Is something wrong, Bummy?" I called him by his cute nickname and he laughed.

"I don't like to complain. My parents did all thet could and I was a ratty kid growing up." He said faking a smile for me. I touched his cheek peering deep into his eyes. I saw he was hurting inside.

"What are you holding inside?" I asked and his smile dropped.

"I've never said anything about it." He explained apprehensive.

"Come on remember, no walls. We are each others safe space." I reminded him. He nodded trying to let his guard down.

"It was my eomma. She was a beautiful woman. I know she loved me. It's just she's sick. So wasn't very kind to me." He explained, implying abuse growing up.

"Anyway she would beat me and starve me often. My father didn't know anything was wrong until I was about 13. He saw my bruises and just knew. My mom was later evaluated and put in a hospital for both mine and her safety.  I haven't seen her since." He spoke tears falling from his eyes.

I don't know why but I just kissed him. I touched his cheek wiping his tears as we kissed. He followed suit. He pulled me closer holding his left hand on my now healed waist. The other hand held my face. Soon the magic got heated, it was like we were on autopilot. He pushed me on my back gently. He kissed down to my neck sending a fever of heat through my body. I accidentally let a small moan escape my lips. Jaebum took that as a good sign and started to suck on my neck. I moaned wanting to keep going.

I slowly sat up taking off his shirt. He took mine off too, when he saw me no bra on his bed, I saw him bite his lip. It was hot seeing him so... well hot. He pushed back on the bed kissing down to my chest he decided to leave love marks all over me. And I didn't mind. I felt his hands move down to my skirt. He looked at me asking if he could I nodded ready. It's been so long since I last had sex, this was well needed. He pulled my skirt off kissing my thighs as he did so.

Once my skirt was gone I felt him start to kiss my inner thigh. I moaned wanting him to stop teasing me so hard. Then the little tease removed my panties with his teeth. It was so hot. He spread my legs but to my surprise he didn't remove his pants. Next thing I knew without a glimmer of warning he was kissing me low. I felt my body ache with desire as he stopped. I looked at him confused.

"I want some too baby." He smiled making me weak. He took off his pants harder than a steal pipe. He moved closer and boom! Instant pleasure. I moaned from excitement. He smiled liking how I called his name.

"Say it." He demanded.

"Jaebum!" I moaned and he went faster, pushing harder.

When we finished round two we ended up falling asleep in each other's arms.

What a night...