There are two doors to the right of the living room, which I suppose are the bedrooms.

Wait... Two? There are three of us...

"Louis?" I called out.

"Yeah, Love?" he replied.

"There are only two bedrooms..." I trailed off.

"Two?" Harry chirped from the kitchen.

I walked over to the doors and pushed them open. Surely enough, there were only two bedrooms that had only ONE bed each.

"Yeah, two." I frowned.

I felt the padding of feet until the boys were beside me.

Louis scrunched up his face in thought as he looked into the room.

"As much as I love you, Hazza-bear, I think that we can't share a room. And I don't think it's reasonable to go and bug Paul either." Louis said disappointed.

"Yeah, that's what I'm thinking Lou-bear. It's a big enough thing that we're sharing a suite." Harry replied.

I smirked at the funny nicknames they have for each other. Wow, their bromance is strong.

"Well, one of us is going to have to share a room with Jade." Louis said before smirking deviously. "And that is going to be your Lover-Boy, Harry."

He shoved Harry towards me and I shrugged.

"Cool." I commented as I dragged my suitcases to the room. I was well-aware of the fact that Harry was as red as a tomato, which is quite rare for him.

I moved my suitcase to a corner and grabbed my toiletries and a clean night suit, that has cats all over it, and undies. I headed over to the connected bathroom as Harry stalked inside the bedroom.

I informed Harry that I'm using the bathroom as I turned on the light. I quickly hopped into the shower and relaxed my body from the tiring flight. I got out when the room was steamy and quickly brushed my teeth. I slipped into my clothing and wrapped my hair in a towel before re-entering the room.

Harry was sprawled on the bed, scrolling through the phone.

I chuckled and walked over to the dressing table and started brushing out my unruly hair. I don't think I'm going to blow-dry it today.

"Hey, Harry?" I called.

"Yeah, babe?" his voice was muffled.

"How long are we in Bogota for?"

"Two days."

I choked on my own spit as I put my hairbrush down.

"Actually?" I asked.

"Yep. Hectic schedule, right?" he replied.

I hummed in agreement as I tossed the towel in the dirty hamper. I made my way over to the bed and grabbed my phone along the way.

"So you can sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on the floor." Harry claimed as he stood up.

He walked over to the bathroom with his clothes as I frowned.

"Harry, that's not fair. You can sleep with me. What am I supposed to do with a queen-sized bed, anyway?" I replied.

"Yeah bu-"

"No, you're sleeping on this bed with me and that's final." I interrupted.

He broke out into a toothy grin as he hesitantly nodded and headed inside the bathroom.