36

Epilogue

Just like promised, they did have a beautiful ceremony. Liam walked Louis down the aisle and Zayn and Harry didn't stop smiling once.

It was truly perfect. Their family looked on from the crowd as did their closest friend's and colleagues. 

Niall insisted on being the flower boy and even dyed his hair to fit the baby pink theme.

The CEO's looked stunning in their satin baby pink suits and white button ups whilst Louis looked beautiful in his white satin suit and baby pink button up.

Zayn and Harry took a deep breath as they stood opposite Louis at the top of the carpet. Both spoke in perfect sync as they announced their hand written and memorised vows,

"Louis, you are our best friend. We promise to laugh with you, cry with you, and grow with you. We will love you when we are together and when we are apart. We promise to support your dreams and to respect our differences, and to love you and be by your side through all the days and nights of our lives. Because without you our home isn't complete."

Louis bites his lip as he holds his tears in, he ignores wedding regulations and hugs his soon to be husbands. Because that was the most beautiful thing he had ever heard.

The celebrate smiles, "you may now kiss your husband."

It's in that second that the crowd stands and cheers whilst Harry sweeps in first pressing his plump pink lips against Louis' thinner ones. Not a second later Zayn is stealing the boy and giving him the most passionate kiss.

And when Louis breaks the kiss and stares into their eyes he know he has made the best decision on his life.

----

Months later and if possible they had fallen in love even more. Louis and Liam were best of friends. Liam got over his crush, and actually fell in love with Niall. And that time, the feelings were mutual. They had been dating for four months.

Everything was perfect knowing that they got to work with the loves of their life Louis and then go back home with him. They got to fuck him. They got to spoil him. They got to dom him.

But most importantly, they got to love him.

They weren't planning on adopting children anytime soon. For now they had a world to run and opportunities to enjoy. Not like there was any rush, they were stuck together for a very long time.

And every night Zayn and Harry always remember to pull Louis into their arms and kiss him before reminding him, "I love you... prettiest boy in the world."

Louis also thinks he is the luckiest boy in the world.

On the other hand the CEOs think they are the lucky ones.

Either or, they have never been happier and they can't wait to spend the rest of their lives together as husbands.

Inspired by: